11.

November 5th

You have been coming into the florist for over a month. The other regular customers knew you by name now. Some even believed you worked here.

Sometimes, I think you forget that this is actually my job. If you bug me I usually throw my empty ice tea bottle at you. You manage to dodge it every time. Yet, I scared you enough to make you go pick it up and put it in the bin for me.

Today you sat in the counter and welcomed every customer incredibly loudly. I had to keep punching your arm. You always complained that there was going to be bruises, but I know I didn't hit you hard enough.

When work died down, and the shop went dead, you taught me to dance. We would be waltzing amongst the flowers as I laughed loudly. It was all fun and games, except for the one time I knocked over one of the candles on display and broke it. You offered to pay for it, but I refused. They could just take it out of my pay check.

You still brought red roses constantly. You took my advice about getting an extra treat with it to. Whether it be chocolate or a lollipop. You told me she loved the caramel treats I told you to buy. I earned a hug for it.

You told me everything that went through your mind, and I did the same to you. We both knew each other like the back of our hands now.

The only thing I ever regret about being this close to you, is you gave me so many reason to find you alluring. You can go from stoic and quiet, to loud and bubbly. You had this childlike wonder with everything, you were almost impossible to not fall in love with.

That's right. I was completely in love with you.

The lines of how I loved you would cross over too much. There were days when I wanted to curl you in my arms and protect you from anything in the world. There were days when I practically shoved you out the door, telling you to go capture her heart.

Some days I would give anything for you to lean in a kiss me until I couldn't tell which way was up or down.

You still had no idea. I don't know if I was just good at hiding it, or you weren't very good at finding it. I feel as if it may be both.

Please give me back my heart Jeon Jungkook, I wasn't ready to give it to you yet.