26

December 9th

It was our first date. After a lot of stumbles over unheard words, you manage to blurt it out and ask.

You told me a normal movie date was boring, so we went to a moonlight cinema in a garden. You made a joke that I must be sick of being around gardens.

This time I had the guts to say it didn't matter as long as I was with you.

I thought you were beautiful when I first saw you, but nothing could beat your blush. You looked at me and gave me that quirky half smile you do sometimes.

You held my hand the whole night. Such a small gesture, but it was enough to make me feel on top of you world.

I couldn't even pay attention to the movie that was playing. I probably couldn't even say what movie it was. You distracted me too much once again. Maybe watching movies with you is a bad idea. I'll never focus on them.

My mind only focused on the way your finger absentminded traced over my knuckles.

I thought it was just me, until you leaned over and asked if I wanted to go on an adventure. I wonder if you knew being with you was my adventure.

We snuck off, running into the now dark and deserted gardens. When we saw one of the gate keepers or the security of the garden, we would hide behind the nearest tree or behind a bush, and had to hold in our giggles.

We ran further until we came across a water fountain. We were blessed with a full moon that night. Maybe that's why I felt loopy.

I think I was just drunk on the ecstasy of your attention.

I called you crazy when you kicked off your shoes and stepped into the water fountain. You shrugged and told me everyone is. That's all I needed to take off my own shoes and join you.

I think the water was cold. I don't remember. All I remembered was the way you laughed with your head thrown back, as we splashed each other in the soft glow of the moon.

I also wouldn't have noticed the cold, because when you touched me, my skin felt on fire. There were parts of the night that were almost blurry to me, but there was only one part that wasn't.

I remember when our laughter died down, and we stood, your hands on my waist, water making our clothes cling to our bodies. You looked down at me, and I felt like it was day time because the brightness of your eyes nearly blinded me.

I remember how you smiled before you leant down. I remembered how gentle and soft your lips were when they reached mine. I remembered how soft and silky your hair felt curled in my fingers. I remember the feeling of having your rapid heartbeat pressed to mine. I remember the world slipping away. I remember feeling nothing but your body against mine and how your lips moved mine.

I remembered how much I was in love with you Jeon Jungkook.

My Jeon Jungkook.

=*=*=
This is coming rapidly to an end soon. It's only meant to be short and sweet, but still. Thank you for those who are reading this YOU BROKE 500 VEIWS WOO