Goodbye?

Megan's POV

The rest of the flight to Ireland consisted of getting to know Niall, and hearing numerous comments from the rest of his friends about our conversations.

We were going to land in about 10 minutes when i realized that I now had enough signal to make a call, and i thought it to be perfectly appropriate to call Anni.

"uh.. Excuse me Niall I just have to make a call while i can." I said interrupting him while clicking Anni's contact.

" 'Course, i should probably call me mum too" he replied causing me to erupt a giggle. Im really going to have to get used to that accent

"what?" He asked smiling

"nothing.." I smiled again waiting for her to pick up

"No, tell me" he whined back. i huffed in defeat.

"Your accent, its still new to me" i answered shyly.

"well would you rather me sound more native to your culture?" he began, causing me to once again laugh. "howdy y'all, wanna throw horseshoes down behind the old barn?" He asked while grinning. I just stared at him for a minute, after the call went to voice mail, so i hung it up.

I suddenly collapsed back in my seat in hysterics. This boy was trying to kill me.

"Niall you.." I gasped between laughing, "You know that not every American has a southern American accent right?" I finished with another giggle.

"Well sorry! I just have no idea how to do a- what part of America did you live in?"

"New England" I responded. Niall just gave me a questioning look, obviously not knowing where that part of the country was.

"North east, Niall, its in the North East." followed by another giggle.

"Ohhh, okay okay lemme try again.. "wow man, wicked cool!" I nodded approvingly

"very nice niall, much more accurate " we both laughed again.

*Beep* *Beep*

Niall and I looked down to see his phone lighting up with a text message. "Ohh look who's mister popular i commented, popping the "p"

Niall just read it and shook his head.

Nialls POV

The boys must have heard Megan and I joking and laughing because i got a message from Zayn.

From: Zayn

Gettin it in Nialler? ;)

I just shook my head.

To: Zayn

Mature man, real mature. :P

Then the flight attendants voice came over the intercom

*Attention passengers, we will landing in Mullingar in about 5 minutes, thank you for flying on American Airlines, and enjoy the wonderful country of Ireland.*

I looked over to Megan and she was already getting her carry-on stuff together, but caught her before she placed her phone into her bag.

"Wait Megan!" she looked up to me, her blonde waves falling into her eyes. I watched as she moved the pieces behind her ear, then moving to adjust her hipster-like glasses further up her nose. her blue-grey eyes looked up to me and for a moment, i had forgotten what i was saying.

"Niall?" she waved her hand in front of me and laughed.

"oh, um, your phone..." I started, and she looked down to her phone in her hand then back to me

"my phone?"

"Um, well.. i was thinking, since we're both going to Mullingar, well.. we should, trade numbers?" It came out more of a question than a statement but i relaxed once she giggled and agreed. I gave her my phone and me, hers. After the trade i thanked her and we both put our phones away.

"Oh! Niall before I forget, I put Anni's number in there too, make sure you give it to Harry." She gleamed.

I was about to ask why when i realized what she meant by it; we had spent a considerable amount of time talking about how great the two would be together, after we described them both to each other.

"Thank you, and i will" I smiled.

The plane landed and we walked out, into the airport when Megan turned to me.

"Niall it was really nice meeting you!" She started while smiling. "Plus, im extremaly grateful i got to sit next to you for eight hours instead of some old creep or a 16 year-old, flirtatious, wanna be hipster guy who practically lived at Starbucks and on Instagram.." After she said that Zayn, louis, liam and I looked at each other and started obnoxiously laughing, Harry was probably confused as to why Instagraming was a bad thing, but he still laughed.

I opened my arms up to give her a hug which she accepted immediately. I noticed how perfect she felt in my arms, she wasn't much shorter than me, maybe an inch or too, but it felt right. The hug however was soon interrupted by a chorus of "Aww's" coming from the boys.

Megan laughed while pulling away. "Well, I guess Ive got to go," she said while looking behind her "bye everyone!" she waved and we reciprocated as she turned on her heel and started walking away.

The boys and I started walking in the opposite direction, when i looked back just in time to see Megan look back to me and smile.

It was impossible to ignore the wild feeling inside me as I grinned back to her.

"Niall! Let's go!" The boys called, I looked back once more then ran after them.

"Comin!"