Use Your Voice

Anni POV

"I miss you so much. You and dad need to come over here and visit us! Megan's parents too." I spoke to my mom on my cell as I lean up against the kitchen counter. After everything seemed to settle down a little bit from that night a few days ago, it started to really hit me how far away I was from my home country. So, I decided to make a call to my parents.

"yes, we are doing just fine mom, no fires yet." I laugh in response to my mother's hilarious, yet serious question. Then she asked me about University. 

"Actually, Meg and I haven't recieved anything yet. Lemme go check the mail box real quick." I respond as i make my way to the lobby, where our mailbox is. I tuck the phone between my ear and shoulder as I twist the cubby open with my key. As expected from not checking the mail for weeks, the cubby was full.

"Yeah mom, there is probably something about school in here. I will call you soon okay? Love you!" I say ending the call then tucking it in my jean pocket before lifting the pile of mail from the cubby.

The elavator door are about to close when a man shoves his hands between them, making them re open again, before closing right behind him.

"Harry! What are you doing here?" I say to him. Harry turns around and smiles at me

"Anni! I didn't see you there with all that mail in your arms" he starts and I laugh, "but im here to play some video games with Niall actually. You and Meg should come" He said to me then took some of the mail into his own arms. I thanked him then continued to speak, "If its at Niall's then Megan's probably already got the invite" I say as we step off the elevator, heading to my flat.

"So they're...?" He questions and I shake my head laughing. 

"They're Megan and Niall." 

When we get inside I lead him over to the kitchen and we plop down the mail on the island.

"Hey, by the way, I had a really great time with you the other night. We definitely need to go out again, I mean, if thats okay with you..." Harry says with dimples on either side of his perfect smile. I couldn't help but smile and blush in response.

"Yes, its definitely okay with me. I had a great time also" I say and smile back at him. Just then Megan walked into the room, but didn't look over to us as she was picking up her bag from the couch.

"Hey Anni, Niall invited us to play some video games with Har-" She started but then looked up to us to see Harry also standing in our kitchen. "Oh, uh hi Harry, i guess we're all going then?" She asked and we all laughed as we headed down to Niall's flat.

When we got there, Harry knocked on the door, moments later Niall opened the door. He obviously wasn't exactly ready for us yet, for his lack of a shirt. He was however wearing sweatpants though. I heard Megan gulp next to me and I had to stop myself from making some kind of sexual joke.

"Hey guys, cmon in, I just didn't have time to put a shirt on yet. Ill go grab one" He said. As I walked in past him i said aloud,

"I think Megan would prefer if you kept it off, actually." I commented. I knew I was gonna get shit from Megan about this later but its worth it. Megan walked in and stood next to me while giving me a death glare.

Niall stepped forward and held Megans hand in his, smirking down to her. "Oh, does she now?" He spoke to her. Again I had to stop myself from saying anything, or laughing for that matter.

"Uh, You...you can do whatever..." She was literally quivering under his touch.

"Not everyone here wants to see a shirtless Niall. Lets not forget about the other guy in the room" Harry spoke up as he draped his arm around me, instinctively, I leaned my head on his chest. Niall just laughed before leaning forward and kissing the side of Megan's head, then leaving away to his room to get a shirt. After the door closed I heard Megan let a deep breath out.