Oblivious

Megan POV

Niall and I decided to just watch some television until Anni got back. I decided against bringing up the note incident, just picturing how incredibly awkward asking him would be was enough to make me keep quiet.

There was a key jiggling in the door causing Niall and I to turn our heads towards it. The door opened up as Anni walked in with two bags in her arms. I pushed myself off of the couch to the kitchen where she was unloading, Niall followed.

"Oh, hey guys, sorry I was a little longer than i said i'd be" She spoke. She turned around to place a paper towel in the holder when I saw her grinning. She walked back to the bag, unloaded another article, and yet a wide smile was still plastered on her face.

"And why are you so happy this morning?" I asked her, crossing my arms across my chest with a pointed look.

She opened her mouth to say something, then walked over to the kitchen table, Niall and I followed suit.

Anni was still smiling.

"Jesus just tell us whats up. If you won the lottery I would very much like to know" Niall spoke up. I elbowed him on the arm and he pouted, starting to rub it.

"Wait, did you win the lottery?" I ask. I guess it couldv'e happened,

"Oh God guys, no I didn't win the lottery" She stated shaking her head

"Then tell usss" I whined

"Well all Im gonna say is, someone in this room got asked out on a date" She said while smiling proudly. I gasped,

"Who asked you!" I screamed, shaking her arm.

"Harry did" Niall stated with a smile now on his face too.

"Yea-wait, how did you-"

"He told me he would. God I didn't think he had the balls to do it, you must be special" Niall cut her off.

"When?!" I shrieked

"Tonight!" She responded in the same level of excitement. I looked at the clock on the wall, it was 9:43

"We have to get you ready!" I jumped up and started pulling her into the other room.

"Okay, maybe I should leave you guys..." Niall started but I turned around,

"No! Stay?" I asked. I  realized how pleadingly it sounded when Niall stared smiling widely so I tried to fix it with,

"Its just that, I might need help holding the straightener or-" I started and he walked over, placed arm on my shoulder,

"I'll stay then"

About an hour and a half later I was almost done straightening Anni's hair, its really curly.

"Meg, cmon its the first date." Anni stated in the chair in front of me. I huffed,

"Exactly. Thats why you need to look the best you can possibly look" I responded, sliding another piece of curl under the heated irons. She sighed and sat her chin on her palm in defeat.

 I looked into the mirror and saw Niall sitting on my bed, smiling over towards us.

"What are you smiling at?" I ask. he meets my eyes in the reflection and flops down backwards on the bed.

"You guys crack me up, and your so oblivious." He said to the ceiling, since he was laying on his back.

what?

Anni and I turned to his direction, 

"Oblivious?" We said in unison. Niall propped himself up on his elbows and looked to us.