Flying with Niall

Megan POV

Going to live in a new country when your 18 is anything but comforting, its terrifying.

Suddenly everything you have ever known, everything you have ever expirenced is gone, and you're left to start fresh on a new canvas.

New buildings, new people, new life.

But I'll be fine..

Right?

After all, im just a normal American 18 year old girl going to Mullinger for the next four years of my life.

I just have to get to my new flat, get re-united with my up coming famous bestfriend Anni in two weeks, and get good grades in University. Simple.

First problem, getting there.

Im absolutly terrified of flying in airplanes, i flew on one once when i was eight to Disney World, but since then ive seen at least 50 movies where planes have exploded, crashed, or have had terrorists.

To say the least going on an airplane was not a piece of cake for me.

"It'll be fine, you have waited four years for this day" i sayto my self as i walk through security at the airport, and it was true; Anni and i have wanted to move to Ireland ever since i was a freshman and she was in 8th grade. even though she was a year younger, shes crazy smart and the fact that shes pretty famous in the states helped her be able to graduata a year early. Shes graduating in about 2 weeks though so shes meeting me in our flat then. Yes, we have a flat. Between Anni's entertainment career, and my career in managing her career, we managed to avoid cramped up small college dorm rooms.

It was all pretty exciting actually,

I just have to get there first.

***

Hey So I hope you continue to read this because trust me it gets a hell of a lot better.

This story's twitter is @Twisted_1D which is run by me, so follow it for little updates and stuff haha ;)

<3