Field Trip

Hey guys so I decided to give you a chapter today! I was actually planning on tomorrow but im going to the beach all day which means no wifi... its a struggle i know. So Anyway I just wanted to tell you guys that I am working really really hard on these and I would really appreciate some feedback from them? It would be nice to know what I should be fixing or what you guys like about the story

Nonetheless I love you guys anyway, so i guess here is the chapter! Oh and keep in mind I know close to nothing about Mullingar, geography wise so if I ever write something that is completely off just understand that I live in the US so its not like I am an expert of Ireland.

Okay i have rambled on enough here's the chapter ;)

Niall POV

I woke up to something stirring on top of me, given that this isn't a normal wake up call, my eyes shot open to see a still asleep girl laying on top of me.

I wasn't confused for long when I remembered her falling asleep on me last night after the movie finished.

I looked up to the blond mess of hair that was literally everywhere, how girls manage to live with all of it is still a mystery to me.

Her black framed glasses were still on her face but looked a bit dis-placed since she slept in them so i gently peeled them off and placed them on the table next to the couch. My arm was still draped over her and her right hand was gripped on to my tee, not wanting to disturb her sleep, i just layed there taking my free arm behind my head and looking at the ceiling.

I thought about everything that has happened in the past week, even though I only knew Anni and Megan for such short time, I felt so close to them, in different ways. I could see Anni and I turning into great mates, shes so nice and she trusted me with really personal information on her best friend.

As for Megan, I feel like she might be growing a little bit closer to me. I think i have mainly Anni to thank for that, but I want her to realize that I won't force her into anything that she doesn't want... I mean of course im going to want, and feel things, hell shes already making me control my emotions. But i would never force anything on her. My main goal is for her to be happy and comfortable with me, it made be hard but hey, goals were made to be tricky to accomplish.

I know what we needed to do today. We need to get out of this building and do something that doesn't involve anything with technology. I knew just what to do.

Megan began to stir more and I kept my arm tight around her so she wouldn't fall off the couch. He eyes began to open then she looked around for a second, before looking down to me.

"Morning sleepy head" I said with a smile. She flopped her tired head back down on my chest and groaned, "Morning"

I just laughed and she began to crawl off of me. When she stood up I sat up on the couch and handed over her glasses, she would probably be looking for them. She put them on her face and smiled as a thank you.

I watched as she walked over to the wall mirror and her eyes practically bulged out of her head

"Jesus I look terrifying" She said that no one in particular but I still responded,

"You look beautiful, love" I said with a serious tone. She looked over to where I was sitting on the couch and sat across from me.

"okay, you need to stop that." She said with a smile.

"Stop what?" I smiled back, leaning in closer absentmindely.

"Saying love after everything! Everyone says that around here like its part of their European charm or something..." She said laughing at the end. I wiggled my eyebrows, "Is my charm working on you?" I said grinning.