Is this what you want?

Megan POV

The restaurant was really nice, it gave Anni and I a chance to catch up on everything. She had been living in Florida for the past four years and I in New Hampshire. We kept in touch though, everyday through text and we visited each other a few times also. Its a wonderful thought to know that a friendship can remain strong even when you're 1500 miles apart.

We got a bit carried away with talking about everything back in the states when our waiter came over to our table, it was then that I realized that the small building had no remaining customers.

"Excuse me ladies, but we have just closed, please take your time I just wanted to let you know."

"Oh, thank you, sorry, we just got carried away with catching up. See, we just moved here but we-" Anni and our waiter Ryan started talking, when my phone was acting funny. I was trying to update the iOS because god knows why its updated again, but it wasn't working properly. I let out a loud grunt and looked up to see two sets of eyes looking at me.

"Sorry, its just my stupid phone, it's not letting me update" I said, shaking my head and practically throwing it on the table. I never liked itunes, or all these updates with the iphone, but yet I still bought one anyway, don't ask me why.

"Oh, I used to work in tech support at apple... uh, do you mind?" Ryan asked while motioning to the phone. I nodded in response.

"Won't your boss get mad if he sees you helping out with a phone?" I asked. He laughed,

"I am the boss, so i think you can be sure this is fine." He responded. Ryan was pretty attractive, probably 20, dark spiky hair, grey eyes and a nice smile. I wasn't interested at all but he was nice looking.

"Ahh, yes. I see the problem, your hard drive needs to be updated first." He said while pointing to the screen that I had been staring at the past day. My what?

"My what?" I said out loud. He just laughed again. His laugh was normal, it wasn't like Nialls laugh, Niall's laugh could easily send my heart beat to a new level, Ryans was just.. a laugh, actually kind of annoying.

"Would you mind stopping by our flat real quick to fix it?" Anni asked

"I, well-" He started sounding skeptical.

"Don't worry we aren't gonna kill you or anything! haha and there are security cameras in the hallways you know, so even if we wanted to, we wouldn't get away." She finished while sipping her sprite again. Ryan and I just laughed at Annis response, she can always get a laugh out of everyone i swear.

"Well thats comforting," Ryan started. "Yeah okay, let me get my stuff together and ill follow you"

Niall POV

I spent the whole evening in my flat. A Saturday night and Im here sitting on my couch, watching Untold stories of the ER. I called the rest of the lads for a little while too, they were only about 10 minutes away from each other, including me i just didn't feel like heading out.

Grossed out on what was on the TV screen, I groaned and turned it off, listening to sudden footsteps above me. The girls were back. A pang of worry shot through me, they went out to find guys, which means guys, strangers, people that don't even know Megan's name were attracted to her, wanting her, touching her.. I looked down and noticed my fists were tightly clenched. This girl was driving me crazy.

I decided to go up and hang out with them, it was only 10-ish and plus i thought that I should formally meet Anni. Earlier I only gave her a glance, which now that I think about it probably came off as rude. But I couldn't take my eyes off of Megan, she looked absolutely gorgeous, and it didn't help that her dress was very short.