Going out

"I'll meet you at the bus stop in 15 minutes, see ya, Mary", and Lishanne hanged up the phone.
I sighed. Another stupid crush of hers and I have to go with her to thirdwheel. And Lis said that they play pop music. Shitty.
I quickly picked out my green day t-shirt, ripped jeans and leather jacket and put my blue hair in pony tail.
I yelled to my mom:"Bye mom, I wont be out late, love you." and runned out before she could answer.
Lis was already at the bus stop and said with a upset tone to me:"you're 10 minutes late."
"You tought, that you knew it already, that I'm alvays late"
"Yeah, you're right," she sighed as we stepped on the bus.
After 20 minutes of bus ride, we finally arrived near to the place where the gig should've been.
We went near to the stage and one moment Lis went crazy screaming, because her another old crush was here. I sighed, as I followed her to one blonde haired boy.
"Mary, this is Niall, we used to be good friends"
"Nice to meet you, Niall"
"Nice to meet you too, sorry but I've got to go" and he runned to 4 punks, who just came here.
I couldn't take my eyes off of the boy with bright red hair and eyebrow piercing.
When I started to ask Lis, who they are, I realized, that she was already hugging one of them, with khind of wavy hair. They talked and I noticed, that Lis was pointing at me and saying something. I felt how i started blushing and took my phone out to distract myself.
When I raised my head, I saw that the boy with red hair was watching me, and as caught, he didn't stop.