We get so disconnected

It has almost been a month, since I went out, and since I saw Michael.
I know, that it was only just one night, and I don't know him that well, but I miss him.
School started yesterday, and I think, that maybe he doesn't have any free time. Ugh, I should stop thinking about him. I can bet, that he has forgotten me already. As I thought about that, and the night, I felt tears coming to my eyes.
I turned on my music and tried to ignore my thoughts, and as I did that, I fell asleep.

MICHAELS POV

"Michael, are you listening to me?"
"I'm sorry, what?"
"What's wrong? You haven't been yourself lately?"
"Ugh, nothing"
Yeah, nothing, and that's the reason. I miss her. And I'm sick of visiting this shitty shrink. Like it would help.
"Michael! Our time is up, see you next time."
Fuck off... I don't want to come back.
I didn't say anything and just left. I checked my phone.
OH FUCK, band practice in 10 minutes, I really don't feel like going today.
I texted Ashton:" Hey, not feeling really well, not coming today"
Soon, I've got a respond:"Again? Mate, you should go to doctor or something. Get better soon"
I don't feel like going home. I just sat in my car and rode. When I stopped, I realized, that I parked to the parking lot, next to the beach.
I took my guitar and notebook and sat down on the sand.
I started picking my guitar and wrote down some lyrics.
"Life's a tangled web, of cell phone calls and hashtag I-Don't-Knows.
And you, you're so caught up, in all the blinking lights and dial tones...
I like the summer rain, I like the sounds you make
We put the world away, we get so disconnected"
I realized suddenly, how cold it's outside. It's not summer anymore.
I checked my phone, it's 11:30 pm. Fuck this, I'll go to Marys place.
I parked my car and sneaked carefully into the backyard. I found few small rocks and threw them to Marys window.
I waited for 5 minutes, and Mary came out to her balcony with her sleepiest face:"Why the fuck, are you throwing rocks at my window at midnight?"
Say something funny Michael, say something funny...
"I forgot to ask your number last time," Oh god, that was bad.
Mary just laughed a bit and said:"Are you going to stay down there or what?"
I just smiled and started climbing up.
As soon as I got up to her balcony, she hugged me. Ugh, how I've missed this.
"You can come in, it's kind of chilli outside, it's not summer anymore, you know"
"Yeah, I already realized that, when I was at the beach playground"
"What did you do there?" asked Mary with really big interest and tilting her head a bit.
"Uh, I just sat there..."
"Just sat there? alone?"
"Yeah... Actually I.." As is had said that, my phone rang.
Ashton.
"Sorry, I'll take this quickly"
Mary just nodded and I answered.
"Hey, Mikey boy, I thought that you said, that you didn't feel good, but when we came to your place with pizza, no one was there."
"Ermm, oops, I guess"
"We have a gig next week, you know?"
"Wait, what, where?"
"We are opening for Hot Chelle Rae, and you have to be tomorrow at band practice, byebye"
Before I could say anything hanged up.
"Hey, Mary, um, would you like to come to our band practice tomorrow?"
"Sure, it sounds awesome, but I think that you should go now" as she has said that, she wrote something on the paper and gave it to me.
"Call me tomorrow"
"I will" I climbed out and went to my car. I drove to my place, to find 3 guys sitting in front of my house, eating pizza.

Notes

Uh, why is Mikey visiting a Shrink? How will the gig go?
Hope you liked it <3