Drreams come true

MICHAELS POV

As I was playing guitar on stage, I browsed through the crowd with my eyes.
Suddenly, my heart skipped a beat.
She is real. Mary.

It was time to get a fan on stage, so I did my best to get her on.
She got on stage and he started talking with Luke.
I heard, that she said that her name is Mary.

It can't be true.

I ran backstage and got paper and wrote few words on it.
I got back on stage, just for the time, when she was supposed to leave.

I hugged her and gave her the paper and we continued with our show.

MARYS POV

On the paper stood few simple words, what made my heart pound.

"Wait me in the venue, until it gets empty.
-M.G.C"

I did, like the note said and just waited there alone.
About 20 minutes later the venue was empty and a man, security guard started coming towards me.

"You should go out. The show is over."
"But.."
"No buts, out, now!" He shouted.
"Hey, Dave, she was waiting for me" Michael said, as he hopped off of the stage.
"Oh, okay, I'm sorry" Dave apologized and left, as Michael walked towards me.

I couldn't say anything, I was frozen and didn't know, that anything like this could be possible.

"You don't have to be afraid of me, Mary" He laughed.
"Oh yeah, sorry, just, I'm not used to this kind of thing" I felt, how my cheeks turned red slowly.
"Don't worry, would you like to go and get coffee or something maybe?"
"Sure, why not. Is it okay, if I drive?"
"Yea, sure, I'm new to this town anyways, so I don't know almost anything."

We walked to my car and I started driving towards my favorite 24/7 café.

"Me and the boys are going to move to this town, so me and Luke could finish the school.
"So, you will stay here for a school year?"
"Yup, we are going to finish our tour and come here few weeks before the school starts. We are going to live on the Kansopolis street."
"Wait, really, I live on that street."
"Okay, this is weird."
"Yeah."
"You don't understand. I have had dreams about a girl, who looked JUST like you almost every night. And the girl in my dreams, her name was also Mary and we met on our gig and we didn't speak for a while and then I transferred to your school and some shit happened and we got married."
"Are you kidding me? I have the exact same dreams about you. Freaky"
"Maybe, this night, was meant to be, me and you."
"Maybe it is."

That chat faded away and we just drove.

"Hey, is it okay, if I putt on some music?"
"Sure, go ahead, red head."

For a moment it felt like, I have known that boy for forever.