Marychael

MICHAEL'S POV
She is amazing.
Skipping school and cuddling with her and just watching Disney movies.
I have no idea though, what to do now. Where is she going to live, she can't live with her mom, when it's like that.

​​​"You okay, Mikey?"
She probably noticed, that I was thinking and I snapped out of the trance.
"Yea, I'm okay, well, actually.."
"What? What's wrong?"
"I think, that I want pancakes"
"I can go and make some" She giggled.
"You don't have to"
"But what, if I want to?" she said, as she got up, and went out of my room, wearing my band tee.

​​​I think that I'm falling in l...

​​​MARY'S POV

​​​I went downstairs, wearing only his oversized band tee, what looked like a dress on me.
I loved making pancakes, when I was little, I used to make pancakes every Sunday with my grandma, until she passed away this year...
The thought of ,my grandma made me kind of sad, but, I've got to move on.
Life is what happens, when you're busy making other plans. My favorite quote by John Lennon.

​​​I started doing the last pancake, when Michael came and hugged me behind my back, placing some soft kisses on my neck.
"Those smell really good"
"Yeah, well, me, the pancake master made them"
"Hm, do they taste as good?"
"I hope so"

​​​We both laughed and he was still hugging me from behind my back, when suddenly the boys came in from the door.

​​​"Hey Michael, thanks for leaving me alone at s... Hey Mary" Luke laughed when he looked at us.
"Aha! So it is true! Ashton wasn't lying!" Calum shouted
"Wait, Ash, did you tell them anything?" Michael asked.
"Told what?" I was getting confused
"Nothing, nothing, we just ship you guys, Marychael" Ash chuckled.
"Marychael?!" Me and Michael shouted at the same time.
"Yeah, your ship name." Calum explained.
"Of fuck off mate" Michael blushed.
"Um, I'm just gonna run upstairs, and put on some clothes..." I ran upstairs, realizing, that I was still wearing only the tee.

​​​I put on the only clothes that I had with me, and combed through my hair with my fingers.
I decided to put my messy hair in a bun.
When I got ready, I went back downstairs, where I saw boys eating the pancakes.

​​​"Those are really good, Mary" Calum said, when he noticed me.
"Hey! I did the mix Cal, so why does she get all the credit?" Michael acted like a kid
"I'm sorry, Mikey. Let me start over, Marychael made really good pancakes, better?"
Everyone laughed at that and Mikey just looked at me, so I sat on his lap.(Also because there were no seats left behind the table)
"So, there's a party at my place, this Friday, Marychael, are you coming?" Luke asked
"I could use a night out" I admitted to myself and the others.
"Yeah, we're coming." Michael said as she looked at me
"I'm full, so it's time to go again, bye you lovebirds" Luke said as they left with boys, doing gagging noises.

​​​"How did Ash know already?" I wanted to know.
"Well, I saw your lockscreen picture, and I took a picture of sleeping you and did the same, and when you were sleeping, Ash came here to see, why I ditched school and he saw my lockscreen"
"oh, I see" I laughed. So cute. Wait, no. He has a picture of sleeping me.
Fuck.