I've missed you so much

MARYS POV

I blinked my eyes few times and looked around.

"Where am I? What happened?"
"You were in coma for about 3 and half months" a nurse tells me.
"Again?" I was confused, I was in coma about 3 months ago.
"Again? You haven't waked up. You might have seen waking up in a dream, but you have been in coma for last 3 and half months."
"Oh.. Oh. OH. Is Michael okay?!"
"The boy, whit hair, that changes colors after every 2 weeks? He has been visiting you almost every day. He usually tells you stories, about you two, or plays you guitar."
"Is he here right now? Can I see him?"
"I'll let him in, as soon as we have checked you."

The nurse checked my blood, let me walk, what was really hard at first, and did a lot of other stuff, what I'm not sure what was for what.

"Okay, we are all done."
"Thank you."

The nurse left the room and Michael walked in. He stopped for a second, looked at me and came to my bed.
He didn't say anything, he just hugged me. I heard how he started crying.

"I can't believe, that you are actually awake. I've missed you so bad. I love you Mary."
"I love you too Michael."
I couldn't say anything else.
I felt like I was on top of the world and everything was okay again.

We talked about everything for hours, I talked about my dreams and he talked about how he visited me and, that the band is doing great.
Michael decided to stay in hospital, with me this night.

The nurse told me, that I can get out of hospital in a week and I need to stay at home until the start of the school.
The week was horrible, people, who I haven't talked to in months or even years came by to tell me how much they've missed me.
Annoying.
But also, Ash, Luke, and Cal came by and they brought me chocolate.
I've missed them all so much.