The gig

Lis came back to me and said jokingly:"Hey, Mikey is looking you. Maybe you should talk to him?"
"Who is looking me?"
"MICHAEL, the read head."
"Oh, I'll pass, not interested."
"If you say so. By the way, the guy I told you about... The one who I hugged"
Lis was really excited and jumped around, whil I was not amused at all.
About 30 minutes later, the punks went on stage and seet up their instruments. I was ready for some shitty pop music, but then their lead singer, a blonde guy with a lip ring, said into the mic:"Hey people, we are 5 Seconds of Summer, and this is our first song, Permanent Vacation,"
I was blown avay.
"This isn't that shitty pop music" I said laughing to Lis. She just ignored me and said
"Let's go infront of the stage," And before i could react, Lis took my hand and took me infront of the stage and told me to dance.
The readhead was watching me alot. It was getting khind of annoying.''

MICHAELS POV

I couldn't take my eyes off of the girl with the blue hair. She seems soo care free and happy and... beautiful. And she's wearing a Green Day t-shirt. She is definetaly out of my limit.
We finished our third song and it was my song time.
"Green Day- American Idiot!" Screamed Luke and I started playing guitar.
I saw how happy the blue haired girl went, and it made me happier.
I haven't been this happy since the break up.
What is this strange girl doing with my head?!

MARYS POV

"They are playing Green Day! Green Day!!!!" I screamed to Lis with happiness. She didn't care, but I can understand her, she doesen't like tat khind of music.
Lis saw me staring at the read head, and said
" You like him, don't you"
"He's soooo beautiful..."
"I'll introduce you guys after the gig."
"I was not talking about the read head, i was talking about his guitar"
"Okay, I can understand now, why you are single"
We enjoyed the show, and soon it was over.
Niall came to me and Lis and offered us to go for a drink.
We waited for the punks to pack their things and went to Nialls house, he grabbed few beers and we went to a park.
Even tough it was a summer night, it was getting chilly.
Lis noticed that and looked at the read head with a serious face:" Oi, Michael, it's khind of cold here, why wont you give your coat to that lovely lady"
I just blushed and said that he doesen't have to.
After 5 minutes of arguing I gave up and took his coat.
Niall offered to all of us to go over his place, to drink.
Everyone was down with it but then my phone ringed...

Notes

Heyyy, it's my first fanfic and feel free to rate and comment.
I'm sorry, if I have misspelled words, typos there and if it isn't that good.
By the way, the "I can understand now, why you don't have a boyfriend" was a real thing, that my friend said to me once. :p
I hope that you liked it, and byee

xo