Good night

As I watched Mary sitting on the swing, I felt happy. Really happy.
Suddenly my ringtone started playing.
Niall.
"Hey mate, what's up?"
"Heeeeeey Mikey, where are you? I thought that you were just going to get that chick home"
"Uh, we stayed out for a bit"
Mary looked at me curiously
"Okay, mate, tell me, what you needed"
"Well, could you pick us up"
"You guys were supposed to be at your place"
"I got kicked out of my own house, Bryana and Ashton wanted to be alone"
"ah, okay, I'll come"
I put down my phone and looked at Mary.
"Hey, I'd got to go and pick up the other boys, Bryana and Ashton kicked them out of Nialls place, wanna come with me?"
"Only, if you can get me back to my place around 6pm"
"oh sure"
We got up and walked to the car. We rode back to the park, where we started drinking.
MARYS POV
As soon as we arrived at that park, we saw 3 guys sitting on the bench and laughing loudly. But no Lis. I wonder, where she went..
"Hey guys, how you doin'?" shouted Mikey as we awkwardly stood there.
"Heeey, I thought, that you were supposed to go home" Said Niall
"Well, I went, but I came back out"
"Yeah, she climbed down from 2nd floor balcony, how awesome is that?" said Mikey with excitement.
"Wait, where did you guys put Lis?"
"Um, when she found out, that Ashton is dating Bryana, she took a cab to home." Said Calum
"Ah shit, now I have to buy junk food and spend tomorrow with him, watching stupid Love movies with him"
All of the boys laughed.
"Hey, it's not funny, it's a serious problem! I have to do this every week"
Once again, all of them laughed.
I checked my phone. 6:02
"OH SHIT, MICHAEL, TAKE ME HOME, IT'S FUCKING 6:02"
Michael did a kind of funny panic face, picked me up, and ran towards the car screaming:"THERE'S NO TIME TO LOSE, WE HAVE TO GET THIS GIRL HOME BEFORE HER PARENTS WAKE UP"
Other boys followed us laughing. We all sat in car and drove to my house.
"Um, Michael, can you help me get up my balcony?"
"Holy shit, do you trust me this much already?"
"ah, idiot"
As we got out of the car, Luke rolled down the window and yelled:"AAU, Mikey and Mary" And did a heart with his hands.
"Okay, it was the best night of my life, thanks Michael."
I kissed him goodbye on the check and he helped me up.
When I reached to my room, I waved him goodbye and layed down on my bed.
Best. Night. Of. My. Life.