I'm not okay

MARYS POV

​​​After crying my eyes out on Luke's shoulder, he finally lifted up my head and looked me in my eyes.
"You, Calum, Niall, Ash and me are going out tonight. You really could use a night out"
"I don't know..."
"It's better than eating chocolate alone at home and watching Netflix"
"You're right. I think that I'll go home right now, but we can meet up at like 8 pm?"
"Sure. Are you sure though, that you are alright?"
"Yes, I'm sure" I said, as I wiped my last tears.

​​​Luke sent me downstairs and hugged me goodbye.
He lived near to my house, so I was okay with walking home,
I blasted My Chemical Romance- I'm not okay from my headphones and tried to block out the flashback pictures from the morning.

W​​​hen I finally got home, I went to my room and took all the pictures of me and Michael down from my walls and put them in a shoe box under my bed.
I am done with him.

​​​I decided to take a shower and freshen up.
Blasting My Chemical Romance from my speakers and trying to convince myself, that everything is alright was fun.
I finally got out and dried and straightened my hair, made my make up and chose out the clothes.
I was in my underwear, when Mcr Na na na na na na started.
This was the song, that always got me hyped, and happy.
So I just jumped around in my room and danced, pretending, that my hair brush is a mic and that I'm female Gerad.

​​​I suddenly heard a quiet chuckle from my door.
"Hey, if you'd dye your hair like bright red, you might be like female Gerad"
"Ah, fuck off Luke!" I shouted as I laughed, while I quickly put on my shirt and pants.
"I see, that you're pretty hyped for tonight?"
"Just, na na na makes me hyped"
"Oh I see..."
"I still have to finish my make up though, can you wait?"
"sure"

​​​I finished my make up and when I was putting on my eye liner, he put on na na na.
I screamed so high pitched and loud, that he jumped.
We just danced, with my one crooked eyeliner.
And for a second I forgotten about this morning.