Hi Lucas

MARYS POV

It was the day of their gig. Me and Michael have been hanging out every day and I remember almost everything now. The good and also the bad, cheating stuff.
We made a deal with Michael, that the cheating and his jealousy over Luke will go and I will forget that these things even happened.

Me, the guys and Bry were supposed to meet up before the show, and me and Bry will get v.i.p tickets and backstage passes, so we could meet up with them again after the show.

I still had some time, before Michael was supposed to pick me up.
So, I laid in my bed, with my headphones on, music blasting on full sound and eyes closed.
At the moment, there was playing their song- Gotta Get Out.
I hummed quietly along, when suddenly Michael jumped on my bed, what made me scream a bit.

"You like that song?"
"One of my favorites."

We kissed and he looked at me with a look, that I've never seen.*"Mary, there's someone in the living room, that would like to talk with you."
"Erm.."
"Trust me, just listen what he has to say, and if possible, then forgive him. He deserves it. You can go and talk with him. I'll wait here."
We kissed once more quickly and I hopped off the bed and went downstairs.
When I got there, I saw Luke sitting on the couch, with 3 tulips in his hands.

"Uh, Hi, Lucas."
"Hey, Mary."

I sat down next to him on the couch.

"You know, what kind of asshole I've been, right. Well, I really regret it, and I wish, that I'd seen that earlier, that what you and Michael have is real and to be honest, I was and still am jealous of you guys. But..."

I saw tears in his eyes and it broke my heart.
He continued

"But, you have to know, how bad I feel for everything. I'm trying to change, I'm visiting a shrink and I'm getting better. You are a really amazing person and I hope, that we could stay friends."

His voice cracked on last few words, so I just hugged him.

"Hey, it's okay. We will stay friends and I'm really glad, that you talked about that, because you are a really good friend, you know?"
"Thank you, thank you so much. Oh and by the way, these are for you." He handed me over the 3 flowers. "I'll go back to the car, you can get Michael. And thanks for one more time."

I went back upstairs, where I found Mikey looking at the pictures of us, that I put on the walls again earlier today.
I hugged him from behind and said:
"Hey, how are you feeling. You're going to perform in front of me today."
"To be honest, I am pretty nervous, but the gig will go perfectly, I promise you."

I jumped on his back, and he carried me to the car, where also were Calum and Luke.
Luke was driving, Calum was sitting in front and me and Michael at the back.
We all had a small talk and laughed about the small things.

We finally arrived at the venue and it was huge.

"There will be so much beautiful girls tonight.." I said to Michael
"And I will notice only your blue hair and blue eyes and your perfect smile"
"Mikeyy, you made me blush, thanks."
"The one thing, I'm good at."

We got into the venue and the gig went perfectly and Michael looked me in the eyes while singing/playing Disconnected and Gotta Get Out.
When the gig was over, me and Bry made our way to the dressing rooms.
As we got backstage and we were sharing our emotions, Michael ran to me, hugged me and screamed:
"WET SWEATY HUGGG AND KISS!" as he hugged and kissed me.
"Ew, ew, ew, ew, so wet. You're like a wet dog."
"Well thank you. Dogs are loyal and cute."
"Just like you."
"GET A ROOOOOOM" Calum yelled as he got closer to us.
"Oh well, sorry, you can close your eyes you know, and cover your ears." Michael snapped.

Everyone decided to go drinking, but I didn't feel well, so they dropped me off at my house, and Michael came with me too, even though I told him that he doesn't need to and that I probably have just a fever or something.

As soon as we got to the house, I felt how my stomach turned upside down and I ran to the bathroom and only a moment later, there was Michael, holding my hair.
"Would you like some water?" He asked quietly
"If you want to, you can bring me some."

As soon as I said that, he ran downstairs, to get a glass of water.
He got back and I drank the water, brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun.

"I'm pretty tired and I think, I'll go to bed. If you want to, you can go catch up with others at the bar. You don't have to see me like this."
"I'll stay with you, Mary. I love you and I will stay here for you."

We both got to bed and we cuddled up, until we fell asleep.