Midnight Tacos

I woke up, being alone in my bed.
Maybe it all was a bad dream, but then I looked on the nightstand, where I saw the test.
I don't feel like crying even anymore. I feel tired.

I went downstairs, where I saw Michael making some tacos.

"Good midnight sleeping beauty"
"Hey, you're still here, I thought, that you left."
"Nope, I got hungry, so I decided to make some tacos, here, take one"

I took a taco, but I couldn't eat it.
I should tell him, that it's Lukes and I can't keep it, but how to do it.
Thinking of that made me burst into tears once again.

Michael came instantly to me, hugged me, picked me up, and carried to the couch.
"It's okay.."

No it isn't how should I tell him?
I'll just do it.
Maybe he'll be mad at me and leave me.
But I have to be honest.

"Mi...Micha...Mikey." I said hardly through crying.
I stood up, went to kitchen, got a glass of water and wiped away my tears.
He was standing next to the door, leaning on the door frame.
Damn, he looks hot.

"Listen, I'll just say everything, before I start panicking and crying again. It's a big chance, that it's Lukes an I can't keep it."
And I burst into the tears again.

He just hugged me and calmed me down again.

I said through crying:"I understand, you're mad at me. You have the right."
"Mad? I could not be mad at you. I understand, it happened with Luke, because you didn't remember. It's past, and we wont talk about that, okay? I love you, and I'll be here with you, no matter what."
"I love you." I squeaked through crying. It sounded so funny, that we both burst into laughter.

"Should I tell Luke?" I carefully asked, when it got quiet.
"I think so. He should take responsibility."
"Okay, can you call him?"
"Sure."

Michael called Luke quickly and told me, that he's coming over.
We sat in the living room and we played fifa, while we waited for Luke.

Luke finally got here and as he stepped into the living room, he asked, "Why the fuck would you guys want me to come over in 1:36 am?!"
"I have to tell you something, and you might want to sit down for that."

He sat down, now looking curious and worried.

"Luke, you should learn, how to use a condom. I'm pregnant. And I can't keep it."
"Shit. Fuck. Really? Are you alright?"
"Yes, I'm okay." Me and Michael laughed, because it looked funny to see Luke freaking out.

I got up and went to kitchen to get Luke a glass of water.
Without knowing, Michael followed me and as I was filling the glass he said:
"Looks like Luke is taking the news in well"
"Yeah, right."
"But are you sure, you don't want to keep her?"
"Her?"
"I don't know, I think, it might be her."
"I can't, and you know. I'll go to my doctor tomorrow already, I have to get over with it as soon as possible."

We went back to living room and I handed Luke the glass and he mumbled quietly thanks.

"I'll go to sleep, because I'm pretty tired, good night."
"Good night" Luke said, as he was calming down finally."
"I'll come up in a second, I'll talk with Luke about our next gig a bit."
"Okay, see you."

I went upstairs and changed into gray sweatpants and a black tee.
Put my hair into a messy bun and brushed my teeth.

MICHAELS POV

"Luke, listen, it's okay, stop apologizing. Really."
"okay bro, just, I am sorry."
"don't worry and I wanted to say, that we have a gig next week"
"Really? Nice. But I think, I'll go back home. See you some time"
"Bye"

I went upstairs, where I saw Mary already sleeping, so I laid down next to her and cuddled with her, until I also fell asleep.

I woke up alone and I got up, thinking that Mary might be downstairs, making food or something.
I found a note on her table.

"Good morning babe,
I called my doctor and she told me, that there's a open place at abortion today, so I took it.
I'll be home at 9pm or something like that.
See you <3.
Oh ps, if you have free time, could you pick up something sweet from the store,
thanks,
love you."