Real friends stab you in the front

As we ran,i heard my dad yell out of the window:"Who's there?!"
We ran to Michaels car, and as we sat in I said:" Is it okay, if I ride?"
Michael smirked as he answered:"Only if you can drive without wrecking it"
I chuckeled and sat behind the wheel.
"Sooo, where are we going, Mary?"
"If I'd tell you, I'd had to kill you, Michael."
"Aha! I knew that! You are an axe murderer."
We both laughed, as I pulled over in a parking lot.
"We have to walk from here"
As we walked, I got to know that red head even more. I hope, that he wont turn out to be an asshole like my ex, Seth.
We arrived at a beach with abandoned playground.
"Holy shit, please don't kill me" said Michael and pretended to be scared.
"Aww, My plan is ruined, I can't kill you" and I did my biggest frown as I sat down on the sand.
Michael sat next to me, and I took out a sixpack of beer.
"Want one?"
"Sure, why not!"
As we both opened our cans I heard steps behind my back. As I turned around to see, who it is he said.
"Mary, I tought that this was our special place..."
Seth... Right timing, thanks.
"Well, you can fuck off, thanks"
As I heard some familiar laugh behind Seth, I stood up.
"Becca, what the fuck are doing with him?!" I said with distress.
"Well, we are dating now" Rebecca answered with her most bitchies voice ever "because unlike you, Seth has moved on"
I couldn't say anything. My friend since kindergarden and acting like that. Wow.
Before I could say anything, Michael hugged me behind my back and asked me with concerned and joyful voice:"Mary, who is this guy and why is he distracting our date?"
I just laughed and turned back to Seth to start hugging Michael, but as I turned around, he pushed his lips on mine and it turned into a passionate kiss.
As we kissed, I heard Seth say:"C'mon babe, let's get out of here."
When we pulled out from our kiss, I asked as I laughed:" So, it's a date?"
He just laughed and sat down. We drank our beers and I stood up, and went to an old swing.

MICHAELS POV

I think, that this is the best night of my life. I'm drinking beer in the middle of the night with really awesome girl.
"Mary, I tought that this was our special place"
Who is this..? As I looked Mary, I saw concern in her face.
"Well, you can fuck off, thanks"
Okay, this must be her ex or something. I've known her for realy little time, but she doesen't talk like that.
"Becca..."
I didn't want to listen their cconverstation..
"..Unlike you, Seth has moved on..."
Holy shit, that girl is a real bitch. Well, what the hell.
I stood up and hugged Mary from behind.
"Mary, who is this guy, and why is he distracting our date?"
I want to kiss her so bad right now. I have known this girl for about 10 hours and I have really big crush on her. Shit.
As Mary turned around, I used my chance. I kissed her. I wish, that I could stay like this forever.