Are you sure, that you want to make those pancakes ight now

SMUT!!!

  MICHAEL'S POV
Holding her felt good , and maybe we can save each other from the world.
I've held her for half an hour now and decided to get out of the bed. I put a blanket on her and just looked at her for a sec.
Her phone screen turned on, because she got a snap.
I saw a picture of sleeping me as her lockscreen. Oh it's on Mary... I took out my phone and quickly snapped a picture of her and changed it to my lockscreen.

As I went downstairs and started making coffee, there was a knock on the door.
"Michael, I know you're in there, you skipped school, Luke texted me"
Ashton... I opened a door and invited him in.
"Hey, can you be a bit more quiet please."
"Sure mate, but why did you skip school?"
"Stop trying to be my dad, Ash"
He giggled and made a serious face "Young man, if you skip school one more time, I wont let you play in band with those punks"
"But daaaaaad" We both burst into laughter.
"So why aren't you a school" he said, as he took my phone.
"Didn't feel like it today"
He pressed my phones home button to check time.
"Is this sleeping Mary here? And is it taken in your bed? Michael Gordon Clifford."
"Um, do you wanna play Fifa?"
I tried to avoid that theme right now as much as possible, because I wasn't really sure, what I could talk or what's going on between us.
"Come on, spit it, what's going on with you two? Did she forgive you?"
"Well, we are in same school and same year..."
"Wait what"
"Yeah..."
"How did that happen?"
"Not sure"
We laughed again a bit. "Well, I have to go to work, seeya later M."
"Bye Ash..."

I decided to do some pancakes for breakfast. When I finished the pancake mix, Mary attacked me from behind and jumped on my back.
"Guess who?" she said as she put her hands over my eyes.
"Hard to guess, but I have to say... Calum?"
"Yeah right!" She laughed, so cute.
"So whatchu doing" she said, as she hopped on the kitchen counter and sat there.
"Pancakes" I wish I was doing you.. What... Michael, no!
"Looks good"
Our eyes met and we just looked at each other.
She hopped down from the counter and walked slowly towards me and when she was right in front of me, she looked down and said "I'm sorry," and when she looked back up, she pushed her lips on mine.
She put her hands behind my neck, as I put mine on her hips.
The kiss heated up to a passionate one, and I felt, how the world around us dissapeared.
As she pulled away from the kiss, she looked at me. Ugh how sexy she looks.
"Michael, are you sure, you want to do those pancakes right now?"
she had a lustful smirk on her face.
I picked her up and she giggled and we kissed again. I carried her upstairs and put her on my bed.

MARY'S POV

I was on his bed, as he crawled on top of me and started placing kisses on my neck. "Mmmmichael..." I moaned
He slowly took off of me the oversized band tee, what was the only thing except for my panties, that I was wearing
. He placed kisses everywhere. As he kissed my breasts, I moaned and grabbed back of his neck.
He pulled down my panties with one hand, while still kissing my breasts.
Moving back to my neck, he made few hickies while I moaned.
He slipped his fingers into my entrance and I moaned more.
While placing kisses all over my body, he went down, and was now kissing my tights. Suddenly he started licking my bud.
"Michael, you're so good" I moaned.
He used his tongue and fingers, what made my breathing get heavier and heavier. When I felt, that I was on the edge, he stopped and kissed me on my mouth and I tasted myself.
"Teaser..." I said while I had an idea.
I got up and took off his pants slowly. I saw his erection through his boxers and I pulled them down.
I was impressed with the size, it was big.
I licked tip of his penis while he was the one moaning now.
As I opened my mouth and took it in my mouth, I started sucking it, while pumping it with my hand.
"Mary, ohhh" He moaned and grabbed my hair, what was in pony tail.
As his breathing got faster I suddenly stopped and laughed
"Revenge..."

He put me under of him and said with a smirk
"You should've not done that" As said that, he thrusted in me, what made me let out a big moan. "You're so tight and good" Michael growled.
"Don't stop"
He slammed even harder into me while saying "Good girls also say please"
"I'm sorry, daddy" I felt how I blushed after I've said that.
The thrust were getting stronger and faster as I felt like on the edge of exctacy.
I put my nails into his back, as we both moaned, when the warm feeling went all over my body. "Fuck, you're so good" Michael said moaning as he has slammed real deeply into me.
He kisses me and smiles.
"I'll be back in a sec" he said, as he dissapeared into the bathroom.
I just had sex with Michael Clifford.