Chapter 9 Pt. 1

*The Next Day*

-NeNe's POV-

Julian was still asleep so I snuck out to go to his brother's house since he never took me there yesterday. When I got there his brother opened the door in his boxers half asleep. "Wake yo' ass up!", I yelled walking past him into the house. "It's 8 fucking 30 in the morning & I had a late night so what do you want?", he said annoyed & yawned. "Well a good morning to you too," I said sitting down in his recliner. "Get ya ass up out of my chair. Why you here so early?", he responded pulling me up out the recliner. "I had a late night too so suck that shit up. Besides, ain't you the one who wrote a song called fuck sleep? Batgang my ass. I came to bring ya grouchy ass the money since Julian didn't bring me over here yesterday", I said & threw him a brown envelope with $10,000 cash. He caught it & started counting the money, "Where'd you get the money from?", he asked. "Don't worry about it, I got it. So will everything be ready in time?", I responded folding my arms across my chest. He smiled, "Yeah. So what club you stripped at to get this money so fast?", he said. My brow shot up, "You really think I stripped? You really don't know me then Brian. I sold some shit &", I said before he cut me off. "Sold some shit!? I know yo' ass wasn't slingin' because I know better shit than that right?", he asked raising his voice going into daddy mode. At times Brian acts like he's my dad & between him, Madison, my actual daddy & Julian. Shit, I have 4.-_- I rolled my eyes, "Yeah. I sold my guns to a gun shop dumbass. The only ones I got left is the one my brother gave me & a .45", I responded. "Better be", he said standing up. "And if I did sling what was you gone do?", I asked with an attitude. He laughed, " You & Ju really seem to think I won't whoop y'all asses, don't you? Just give me cause & that's plenty of it", he responded. "Whatever. I'm going back home to my husband, bye", I said hugging him. "Bye & next time don't just show up before 10", he said hugging me back then he walked me to the door. After I left Brian's I went back home & cooked breakfast. Julian's ass was still sleep & it's damn near 11 now so I went woke him up.

-Julian's POV-

I was sleeping so peacefully when, "Julian! Julian! Baby get up!", Neicey yelled shaking me. "What?", I mumbled not wanting to get up. "Get up Alexander!", she yelled & next thing I knew my face was wet. She threw a cup of water on me bruh.-_- I jumped up, "What the fuck!?", I yelled. She was cracking up & I was mad as hell so I tackled her ass. "What the", she said before I cut her off. "You damn near fucking drowned me Neicey!", I yelled. "Nigga, you still breathing though", she responded bluntly. I noticed she was fully dressed like she went somewhere. "Where you went Alana?", I asked her sitting on top of her. "To your brother's house", she responded. Why did she go over there? "For what?", I asked. "To give him something. Remember I asked you to take me yesterday but you never did", she responded squirming underneath me. "What'd you give him?", I asked further interrogating her. "Mo, something. Now can you get up?", she responded pushing on me. "Nope, what'd you give him?", I said grabbing her hands & pinning then down over her head. "I'm not going to tell you, now get up!", she said irritated. She went over to my brother's house without telling me & she gave him something but won't tell me what? Seems like she's hiding something from me & my brother knows what. I really do hope she's not cheating on me because if she is I'm a fuck her up with no remorse. "Are you going to get up?", she asked. "Hmm", I responded & got up off of her. I smelled food & went in the kitchen to eat. She already had my plate on the table & I immediately dug in. She came in the kitchen & sat across from me just staring at me. I looked at her & she didn't really look too good. "What?", I asked her. "I need to go to the doctor", she said. "Why, what's wrong?", I asked alarmed. She started playing with her hands, "I think I'm pregnant", she mumbled. "What? Speak up", I responded folding my arms across my chest. She sighed, "I think I'm pregnant", she said & dropped her head. I smiled, "Oh, that's all?", I responded & she looked up at me. "You're not mad?", she asked looking like she was about to cry. "Not at all. So come here & stop all that frowning 'n' shit", I said getting up from the table. She got up & came over to me. "I love you", she said & hugged me. "I love you too", I said & kissed her. Getting married & I might be a father too, damn.