Chapter 16

«Here we go again! Marquise= OG Franko. Damn, I hate his new name but whatever makes him happy. Alex= Showtime, Marcus= Bravo of Marvel Inc.»

-Marie's POV-

Angel, NeNe, & myself are at school in Math. "Damn, does anyone else feel new too?", I asked. Angel giggled, "Nah, just you. So what's up today for y'all?", she responded. A big ass smirk came across NeNe's face, "Mama J's keeping the girls until tomorrow for us so I wanna turn up tonight. Don't get me wrong, Julian's damn good at the sheet work but I want to go out. What about y'all hookahs?", she said. "Good. Ashley's watching Omarr for us tonight so why don't we all go out tonight? Ya know turn up like old times minus the drama", Angel responded. "I'm down ma. So what time we going out?", I said. "10 & bring the sexy. I mean look just damn gurl! Tonight is our night", Angel responded. Me & NeNe started cracking up, "Julian was right, devil", I joked. "Fuck you & him", Angel snapped & giggled. Class is over now so we're walking out about to go grab some lunch in the cafeteria. When we got our trays & was about to pay for our lunch Marquise & his crew walked up to us. "Uhm, can we help you?", I asked folding my arms across my chest. "Let us buy your lunch first then we can talk about that", Marquise responded smiling. I don't trust this nigga's intentions. "Nah, we good but thanks for the offer", NeNe responded handing the cashier a 50. Marquise snatched the bill right out of her hand before she could pay. "You don't have a choice. Now here", he said handing her back the bill. She snatched it out of his hand, "Hmm", she responded nodding her head & we went sat down by the window. I glanced back at them as we walked away & their eyes were glued to us.

-Angelic's POV-

We had started eating when Marquise & his crew pulled up chairs at our table. GTFOH!>.< NeNe rolled her eyes, "Damn, no thank you? That's rude", Marquise said. "No-one asked you to", I responded. "Well be rude then. So what are y'all doing after lunch?", Marcus said. He was sitting right next to me & he's a cool dude & all but nigga move. "Going home to my fiancé", I responded. "Going home to my husband Julian, you do remember him don't you Marquise?", NeNe responded with a smirk. Marquise glared at her, "Yeah, I do. We should all hangout one-day.", he said. "What about you Marie?", Alex asked her. "Going home to my boyfriend", she responded smiling at him. There was hella sexual tension between us & them & I want no part in it. "Ok, enough of the bullshit. What do y'all want?", I snapped. They laughed, "Why we gotta want something?", Marcus asked. "Whatever. Y'all ready?", I said standing up. "Yeah. Bye Alex", Marie responded standing up. NeNe jumped up without a word & we walked away leaving our trays. They had started laughing & dabbing each other like they had got one over on us or someshit.-_- We all went to my house & when we walked in the house Day was sitting on the couch playing 2K with Ju & Lang. I kissed him on the cheek & we went on up to my room.

*Later; That Night*

-Langston's POV-

I'm picking up Marie & when she came out the house my mouth fell open. She was on a whole new level of bad in her dress & her heels, just damn. The only place I wanted to take her was to the bedroom. "You like my outfit daddy?", she asked smiling at me as she got in the car. I licked my lips trying to hide the big ass grin that was tryna creep onto my face, "Yeah. You ready?", I responded. She crossed her legs, "Yes", she said & we pulled off. Goodness, I need hella prayer tonight because if anyone comes on to her tonight I'm laying their ass out. When we pulled up to Day's house everyone was standing outside by their cars. What the fuck are these women trying to do tonight? Do they want us to go to jail? All of their dresses looked like they were painted on & they were short with some high ass heels on. Oh yeah, tonight's gone be fun.-_-

*At the Club*

-DayDay's POV-

We're all just chillin' having a good time when NeNe went to get us drinks. I couldn't help but keep staring at Angelic tonight because she looks too great tonight. I wanted to be alone with her so I took her to dance. While we was dancing I spotted NeNe at the bar talking to that dude Julian beat up at the hospital. I hope Julian doesn't see this shit & flips out. "Babe, do you see what I see?", I asked Angelic. She looked around a bit before her eyes were fixated on NeNe at the bar. She nodded, "Yeah, I hope Ju doesn't see her because all hell is gone break loose in here", she responded. I grabbed her by the waist & bent her over as we danced. When I glanced back towards NeNe she wasn't there anymore, her or that dude. I looked to where Julian was & she wasn't with him either. Whatever, I'm a just enjoy my time with my woman before shit gets hectic.

-Julian's POV-

So I'm chillin' with Lang & Marie waiting on Neicey to come back with the drinks but she's been gone for a hot little minute now. I stood up to go see what was taking her so long. "Where you about to go?", Lang asked me. "To go help my wife. I'll be back", I said & walked off into the crowd. I had just passed Day & devil dancing when I saw NeNe out the corner of my eyes dancing with that muthafucka Marquise. Man my blood started to boil. My fucking wife is grinding all on that son a bitch & she know I don't like him, hell nah bruh! I walked over to them & grabbed her by the arm. She was about to cuss me out until she saw it was me & she looked scared. "What the fuck are you doing Alana!?", I snapped. "Baby, I", she muttered before Marquise interrupted her. "Let her go nigga!", he snapped. "Shut the fuck up! This my wife nigga so don't worry about mine", I said raising my voice. "Baby stop. Come on Julian let's go back with everybody else", NeNe pleaded. I shook my head & glared at her, "Nah, you go back with everybody else. I want to talk to your little boyfriend", I said coldly. She looked like she was about to cry, "Not if you're not coming with me. Julian don't fight him baby, just come with me", she responded. "Fine but me & you ain't done with this shit. Let's go", I said taking her by the hand. We went back with everybody & I sat down pissed the fuck off. She tried to sit on my lap but I pushed her off my lap. "We was only dancing Julian, damn. He was trying to talk to me at the bar while I was waiting to order & when he wouldn't stop talking to me I walked off. He followed me & said if I danced with him he'd leave me alone so I did. I didn't want any problems tonight but of coarse there is another one again. I'm sorry, ok?", she explained standing up to leave but I grabbed her by the hand & pulled her down onto my lap. I gave her a peck on the lips, "Ok. I forgive you baby but next time come to me & I'll handle it, understood?", I said. She smiled, "Understood daddy", she responded & kissed me. I kissed her back pulling her closer to me as we kissed. She shifted her body causing me to catch a strong one. I wanted her right then & there but we couldn't with everyone watching so we went to the car. Good thing we took Neicey's Yukon because we have all the room we need & what's even better is that her windows are dark tinted so you can't see inside without being up on the car & squinting to see. As soon as we got in the car we locked the doors & she came out of her panties. I wasted no time in getting at her either. When we get home I'm a hit again giving it to her until she falls asleep.

-NeNe's POV-

We just finished up in the car & damn I don't want to go back in the club. I know the whole point of us coming here was to get out & turn up but I'm ready to home with my husband. So I called Marie. She didn't answer so I texted Angel.*texting* 

Me: We're going home. See y'all tomorrow. 

Angel: -_- Bitch, y'all only been out for like 2 hours. Why ya leaving so early? 

Me: I want to be fucked senseless by my husband & I can't do that in my car. 

Angel: :-! T.M.I. nasty bitch! Eww you & that funny looking bastard, eww!:'( 

Me: Lol shut up devil. Don't be talking about my husband like that.  

Angel: Lol yo' ass need to stop being with him so much calling me devil. See ya tomorrow sis, put it work. ily. 

Me: I always do. ily2. 

I turned to Julian who was knocked out, old ass.-_- "You ready to go?", he asked with his eyes closed. "Yes", I responded then we got in the front & went home. Once we got home I kicked off my heels & came out of my dress right in the living room. "Get ya ass upstairs & lay face down", Julian commanded & slapped me on the ass. I love when he does that but he doesn't really know. I ran upstairs with him right behind me to our room & layed on the bed. He closed the door & locked it before he came out of his clothes walking over to the bed. He climbed on top of me hovering over me & started kissing me from my neck on down. Once he got near my little friend he licked it then came back up & kissed me from 1 side of my neck to the other. If he doesn't stop teasing me I'm a rape him.>.< It's like he read my mind & rammed himself into me. I jumped & tried to run but he pinned me down. "Where you going Neicey?", he asked starting to slowly thrust inside me. "Nowhere daddy", I responded laying my head down on the bed. I started to moan under my breath. "I already knew you weren't", he said in a taunting tone then he started wearing me out. 3 orgasms later I felt like I was high on drugs & he was working on number 4 when I started dozing off. I had just finally given in to sleep when I came again with him following right behind me. When I glanced over at the clock it was a little after 5 a.m. Damn, we just broke our own personal record tonight. After I saw the time I was out like a light & so was he right on top of me.

*End of Chapter*