Chapter 9 Pt. 2

-NeNe's POV-

Oh fuck! I hope what I'm thinking is wrong. Day said the nigga that answered Angel's phone sounds like Lang but deeper & I know exactly who he was. It was Marcus but hopefully I'm wrong. Julian just left not too long ago to go to the store so I'm at home by myself. I went in my room to get my .45 just in case & put it in my purse with some clips. If I'm right, it's about to be armageddon when I find her. I had just went back in my living room when someone started bamming on my door. I got a damn doorbell so who the fuck is it? I went opened the door without looking & Marie ran in crying. "Where's Julian!?", she screamed. Why she looking for Julian!?O_o "He left a few minutes ago. Why, what happened?", I responded trying to calm her down. "Some dudes got Angel Neicey & she made me come get you & Julian for help", she quickly said. Oh, no. Shit, I was really praying I was wrong but Marie just confirmed that I was right. "Stay here & wait for Julian to come back. If I'm not back before he is, tell him I went to get Angel", I said picking up my purse. "You can't go alone Neicey. It's 4 of them & if it wasn't for Angel I wouldn't have barely got away", she wailed. I sighed fighting back tears, "I got this Marie. If I don't come back tell Julian I love him & I'm sorry for everything", I said & left. Hopefully they were dumb enough to go back to the same spot so I can just kinda scoop her up. When I got there it was almost dark & only 1 light was on from what I could tell & it was upstairs. I've been to the house a couple of times for parties but right now it's not a pleasurable visit. I cut my head lights off & parked 2 houses up before I walked back to the house. Since I had on a plain black t-shirt & some plain black sweatpants it was easy for me to blend in with the falling darkness. The front door was unlocked so I went right on in, gun in hand. I made sure the coast was clear before heading up the stairs. Good thing I had my ski mask beanie in the car because it's damn show about to come in handy. I pulled it down over my face & walked down the hall to the room where I saw the light under the door. I took a deep breath & opened the door. When I opened the door I immediately started shooting. I shot Greg in the chest while everyone else ducked for cover. Greg hollered out in pain but fuck him. "Get in the fucking bathroom now!", I yelled doing my best to disguise my voice. They did as they were told & when I looked at Angel I wanted to breakdown. They had beaten & raped her so bad. She looked so broken but I couldn't let any emotions like that show. So I quickly untied her then helped her downstairs. I heard yelling coming from the room as we went out the door so I mustered up all my strength & picked her up. I ran to the car as fast as I could with her then put her in the car & getting in myself. I did damn near 100 all the way home zigzagging to make sure I wasn't followed.

-Julian's POV-

When I got home, well Neicey's house Marie was sitting on the couch crying. Where's Neicey? When she saw me she ran over to me & hugged me. I pushed her off, "What's wrong with you?", I asked irritated. "They got Angel & Neicey went to get her Julian. Neicey told me to tell you that she loves you & she's sorry for everything if she doesn't come back. I'm so sorry, I should've stayed with Angel & helped her", she wailed. I started feeling bad for her seeing her like this so I hugged her to calm her down & because to be as fine as she is, she's ugly as fuck when she cries. "No you shouldn't have. They'll be back, don't worry", I said trying to force myself to believe that they will. I can't lose Neicey, we're getting married & she might be carrying my child. I love her to the core & there's no way in hell I could deal with losing her. Marie hugged me back & burried her face in my chest & cried like hell. I wanted to cry myself but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Just when I finally got Marie calm enough Neicey came in the house supporting a badly beaten Angel. Thank God, she came back! I ran to help her with Angel then I pulled her to me & kissed her passionately pouring my heart out into the kiss. She kissed me back before she pulled back & went to tend to Angel. Angel looks bad but I know she'll be ok between Marie & Neicey. I called Day & Lang & they both said they're coming. This shit is crazy bruh!>.

-DayDay's POV-

I was playing COD to take my mind off of Angel but it didn't help at all so I turned it off & went in my room to lay down. I had just walked in my room when Julian called me. I didn't want to answer it but I did on the 3rd ring. "Hello", I mumbled. "Day get over to Neicey's now!", he yelled. "Why?", I asked bluntly. "Nigga you heard me, it's serious Day!", he yelled hurting my ears. "Ok, damn! I'm on my way", I responded with an attitude & he hung up. What's so damn important that he damn near blew out my fucking eardrums? I put on my shoes & went over to Neicey's. When I got there Lang's car was there too. What the hell? I rung the door bell & Julian opened the door & yanked me in the house by the shirt. I swatted his hands away, "What the fuck's wrong wit", was as far as I got before I noticed everyone staring at me. They looked like they had been crying too, everyone except Lang. Lang looked like he was ready to kill somebody. "What's going on?", I asked confused. Everybody looked away but Julian. Julian sighed, "Day sit down", Julian said. I sat down, "Tell me", I said becoming nervous as hell because nobody would look at me. He sighed again, "Angel got beaten & raped bro", he said & my breath caught in my chest. "What?", I asked in disbelief as tears started streaming down my face. "Man, you", he yelled & paused, "heard what I said", he said calmly then he went sat next to Neicey draping his arm around her shoulders. I can't believe this shit. "Where is she?", I asked trying not to breakdown. Neicey took me to her room & oh my God! There she was laying in bed bruised & swollen. She was sleeping so I went layed in bed with her & held her. I can't believe I was mad at her & she was getting raped probably begging for them to stop hurting her. Damn!

-Langston's POV-

I guess I know what's going on now. I just wish it wasn't this. Marie feels like it's her fault & we all tried telling her that it wasn't but she won't listen. I'm just happy that all of the girls are safe now. When Julian told me to get my ass here a.s.a.p. I didn't have another thought about it because you could hear the urgency in his voice clear as day. When I got here Marie ran to me crying & I was about to kick Julian's ass until she told me what happened. I don't know what Neicey did to get Angel back & I don't think I really wanna know. From the look on her face she was conflicted about something. We all just came from a day of happiness to this bullshit. I was staring off into space when I looked at NeNe & I noticed some blood on her clothes. "Aren't you gonna change your clothes Ne?", I asked her. She looked down & noticed the blood on her clothes apparently for the first time. She got up & went grabbed her purse then went in the backyard. I don't know what she was doing but I do know she came back smelling a little like smoke. Then on top of that, she only had on her underwear. Julian got heated about that but he didn't say anything. I guess we all having a sleepover.

*End of Chapter*