Chapter 25

*A Little Over A Month Later*

-Angelic's POV-

In a week I'm a be Mrs. Blanks & I'm so excited. I love Dashawn Omarr Blanks with my all & I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. Right now I'm out with NeNe getting fitted for our dresses. "Awe Angel, you look beautiful ma. Your aunt would be in tears if she was here right now", she said as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Damn, my emotional ass", she giggled wiping it away. I smiled, "Your big emotional ass. You look like you swallowed a damn pumpkin", I joked. She giggled again, "Shut up. So where y'all going for the honeymoon?", she responded smiling. "I don't know but I do want to go to London", I said looking at myself in the mirror. Damn, I do look beautiful. "Awe, me & Julian never really had ours because I was pregnant as hell. You better use protection because Omarr is a handful enough", she said looking at herself in the mirror. "I know Mama Neicey. So how is my son treating you?", I responded. She smiled rubbing her stomach, "He's good. He kicks just as much as the girls but not as hard. I'm so happy to be having a boy. Now I have 2 boys & 2 girls", she said. Yup, Julian got full custody of Josiah & NeNe treats him like her own so now they're one big happy family. "I'm happy for you but y'all need to start using condoms though", I said without thinking. She looked at me blankly, "Well damn, ya do. You're not even 30 & got 4 kids. Shit you not even 25, you still got 3 years", I added. She giggled, "I know but I love my family & wouldn't have it any other way. At least I can still keep up with them though & I have a wonderful crazy ass husband to help me", she responded. "True", I said bluntly. "2 Chainz", she yelled & we burst out laughing. That's why I love her. She's always her no matter what & she's always, I mean always there for you if you need her. "So let's get the fuck out of these dresses cuz a bitch is hungry & oh little Jeremiah Amaru Goins is too", she said rubbing her stomach. "Y'all keeping J.A.G. going for the boys, huh?", I said taking off my dress. "Yup, but the only thing that pertains to Julian is the initials & his lastname. Jeremiah because I've always liked the name & Amaru for my nigga 'Pac plus it's cute", she explained. "Alright, bring ya asses", Julian said coming into the dressing area. Oh, yeah he drove us with his funny looking ass & Day's here too. "Why you in a hurry? You know you ain't got shit to do so relax my nigga", I said putting on my shoes. "Whatever devil. You ready baby?", he said & pecked Neicey on her lips. She smiled, "Yes, just let me put on my clothes" she responded. "I think you already have on too much as is", he said wrapping his arms around her waist. Gag!XP I cleared my throat to remind them that I was still present. "Shut up devil!", he snapped. "I didn't say nothing you ass! Now get out before you scare NeNe into labor", I snapped. She giggled, "Stop talking about my husband Angel. Julian go, I'll be out in a minute", she said & kissed him then pushed him towards the door. Before he left he shot me the finger & I fake gasped like I was offended, "Ass!", I mouthed. We finished getting dressed then all 4 of us left.

-Julian's POV-

So we're out; Me, Day, Angel, & NeNe plus my son she's carrying. We're at the mall eating when I looked up & saw Langston with some female. I patted Day, "You see this nigga?", I said pointing towards Lang. He looked, "Yeah but who's the female?", he responded. I smirked, "I don't know but I'm damn sure gone find out", I said standing up signaling Day to follow my lead. "Aye, we'll be right back", I said then pecked NeNe's lips before we went to investigate. When we walked up to where they was Lang looked instantly irritated which made me laugh. "What's up LangLang?", I said dabbing him. He rolled his eyes, "What's up?", he responded obviously annoyed. Him & Day dabbed, "So who's the broad?", I asked getting straight to it. He glared at me, "Shut up, Day get him before I kick his ass", he said. I laughed, "I'm a grown ass man. I don't need nobody to get me so nigga answer my question & I'll leave you alone", I responded smirking. He sighed, "Ashley, damn!", he snapped. Hol' up, Ashley? Angelic's cousin Ashley? He read my mind, "Yeah, Angel's cousin now swerve my nigga", he said with an attitude. I laughed, "Shit, ok. You better be on time at the studio too nigga", I said then me & Day went back to the women. Lang & Ashley, I knew it! They was being too damn friendly that day at the meeting. Oh hell yeah & NeNe owes me money too. Yeah, we betted on their love life but so what?