Chapter 17

*The Next Day*

-Julian's POV-

I woke up around noon with Neicey sitting on top of me. "What the hell are you doing?", I mumbled rubbing my eyes. "Nothing Alexander. I was just staring at my dog ass husband", she responded folding her arms across her chest. What the fuck is she talking about? She pulled out her phone, at least I thought it was, & started reading. "I miss you so much daddy. Our son misses his daddy. When are you coming to see us?", she read aloud then hit me in the face with my phone & got off of me. She went in the closet & I jumped up following her rubbing my hurting face because the shit hurts. She pulled out a big suitcase & started packing. "Baby talk to me", I said grabbing her hand but she jerked it away from me. "Leave me the fuck alone!", she said through clenched teeth then went back to packing. I grabbed her suitcase & threw it behind me. "Alexander move!", she snapped. "Talk to me Neicey", I responded raising my voice. "Fine. I'm hurt as fuck right now. Not only did you cheat on me but you had another child with this woman. I'm your wife, the only woman that should ever have your child Julian. You've been bringing your ass home like everything's all good when you've been cheating on me. Ya ass best believe we're getting a divorce. I won't take your daughters away from you because I know how much you love them & they love you but we can't be together. You've hit me but I stayed & now you've done the ultimate betrayal by cheating on me? I'm done Julian, I'm done", she said & broke down. I wish I could say this was another misunderstanding but it's not. I did cheat on my wife & unfortunately I got the other chick pregnant being stupid. I can't believe I hurt her like this. Why did I do this shit? I tried to console her, "I'm sorry baby. I n", I said but she cut me off. She pushed me off, "Don't touch me Julian Alexander Goins. I don't care, I'm done so move. I'm moving back into my house & you can see your daughters whenever you want to. Oh yeah, congratulations I'm pregnant again", she said & stormed off. "Fuck!", I yelled punching a hole in the wall. Damn, I just lost my fucking wife. I just sat in the closet & cried. This shit is all my fault but I'm a get her back. Then she's pregnant again, I'm too stupid for this shit.

-Langston's POV-

I was laying on the couch when someone started bamming on my door. I jumped up ready to cuss them out but when I opened the door I was speechless. There stood NeNe crying & shaking. "He cheated on me Langston & has a son with her", she muttered. Damn. I brung her into the house & sat her down on the couch. "I'm sorry sis. Are you going to be ok?", I said bringing her into my arms to hold her. She shook her head & half smiled wiping her face, "Yeah. I'm fine now Lang but that's not even the funniest shit about all this", she said. Ok, she's hysterical. "It's not?", I asked confused. She giggled, "Nope. He's hit me a few times & I stayed like a dumbass out of love then on top of that I am currently carrying his 4th child. Ding! Ding! Ding!", she responded. Did she say she's pregnant & he hit her? Hell nah, I'm a kill his ass. "You're pregnant Neicey?", I asked. She nodded her head & started to cry again. While I was consoling her Mad came in the living room with just his boxers on. "What's wrong with my babymama?", he asked concerned. "Julian cheated & got a son with some hoe & NeNe's pregnant again", I responded. His jaw tightened, "Go talk to your boy, I got her", he said pulling her away from me to him. Then he picked her up & took her to his room. I excluded telling him about Julian hitting her because I knew he would've took off for him & tried to kill him. Nah, I'm kicking his ass myself & wait till I tell Day. Julian better hope she doesn't tell her brothers or mama because that's his ass fasho if she does.

-Madison's POV-

I'm holding NeNe & damn I feel bad for her. She's always held Julian down & was there for him no matter what. Now she's laying in bed with me crying her eyes out behind him because he fucked everything up. If I had her the only time she'd be crying would be during sex because it feels so good. I can't believe this shit then again I can because I knew it was only a matter of time. She's pregnant by him again & hopefully it's one baby this time. I hate to see women cry because it makes me so uncomfortable. So I kissed her passionately to silence it. I really thought she would've pushed me back but she kissed me back. Then that's when the clothes started coming off until there weren't anymore left to take off. I put on a condom before kissing her & going deep inside her. I've been wanting to do this with her since we met & I must say she damn sure is everything I thought & more. She clawed my back & moaned like she was out of her mind. When we changed positions & she was on top she rode me like a racehorse. I bust after 15 minutes of her riding me & when she came she layed on top of me kissing me on the chest & my neck. Damn, that sex was bomb! How & the fuck could Julian possibly cheat on her? Shit, looks like his loss was my gain.