Sequel Preview: Cali Kids

Prologue Preview: Author's P.O.V.

~The Goins' Family~

"Oh fuck! Yeah, Julian right there! Right there daddy!", Neicey moaned while her husband made love to her. Julian smirked, "Yeah, baby let daddy hear you", he groaned in her ear. Neicey & Julian were so caught up in each other that they didn't hear their room door opening. "Aye y'all we go- OH MY FUCKING GOD! JESUS WHY, LORD WHY OH WHY!?", Cali screamed at the door looking like she was having a nervous breakdown. Before any of her parents could say anything she was slamming the door shut behind her behind her as she left their room. She stormed down the hallway with her face screwed up in disgust but not before hearing her parents' laughter in their room.

"Lon, Jer, Khi, JoJo, y'all get ya shit NOW!", she yelled running down the stairs to her siblings. "What the fuck you hollering fo' we ready already?", Josiah asked appearing out of nowhere scaring the fuck out of her. She turned around glaring at him before flipping him off & walking off. "Man, what's wrong wit' her? She on her period or something?", Jeremiah asked coming down the stairs with his duffel bag. Josiah shook his head, "Shit, probably but whatever. Let's go before her crazy ass come back in the house on some apeshit", he responded grabbing his bag at the bottom of the stairs. Jeremiah nodded grabbing his other older twin sister's bag for her & taking it to the car.

When they all in the car Cali blurted out what happened while she was upstairs. "I walked in on mama & daddy, eeeeeew!", she blurted making all her siblings stare at her before bursting out laughing. "That's not funny that's fucking nasty bruh!", she snapped irritated. "Nah, the shit's funny", JoJo laughed with his head leaning against the window. "Man, fuck all y'all", Cali grumbled glaring out the window. "Bet your ass'll learn to knock now, huh?", Jeremiah teased snickering.

Cali rolled her eyes, "Whatever, you just mad I walked in on you beating ya meat lil' nigga", she responded. Josiah & London guffawed. "Oh, shots fired", London started. "Jer's been hit", Josiah finished. "So? At least I can say I actually have some unlike your man. His dick so small you prolly use a microscope to find it", Jeremiah countered. "Daaaaaamn. He shot back. JoJo, any commentary?", London commented.

"Why yes Lon, i'm glad you asked. Looks like these niggas 'bout to go to war so hide ya wife, hide ya kids, hide all ya shit that ya wanna keep cuz it's about to go down", JoJo responded in his announcer voice. "How would you know about his dick size Jer? Ya wanna tell us sum'in bruh?", Cali questioned turning around in her seat to far her baby brother. Jeremiah shrugged, "Yeah, tell Joyce she brought my dick so much joy when she blew me. Ya girl could rival a prostitute any day", he said. "Did you hear that shit Lon? Brought a nigga's dick joy. Let's see how Cali responds to this development", JoJo said. "Joyce blew you? I'm gone beat that trick's ass bruh. I told her not to fuck with you or JoJo, you especially. Wait 'till we get to school bruh", Cali said turning around in her seat.

"Who you putting money on?", Khilee asked speaking for the first time since they got in the car. "Ya know I gotta keep it in the fam, I got money on Cai", JoJo responded. "I'd say Cali hands down but Joyce fights dirty", Lon responded. "I don't even care but when she pleading her case at home she better not mention a nigga", Jer responded. His siblings snickered, "Don't be scared now. You wasn't scared when you was bragging nigga so don't get scared now", Cali said as they pulled in the school's parking lot. She was already looking for Joyce & as soon as Khilee parked the car she spotted her on the front steps talking to a group of people.

Cali jumped out the car & power walked over to her all while pumping herself up & putting her hair up in messy bun with her siblings trailing behind her. Khilee, Josiah, London & Jeremiah were a foot away when they saw & heard Cali slap Joyce. They flinched, "Daaaayaaaamn!", them & the group Joyce was with said in unison. It was the slap heard around the world Cali slapped her so hard. Joyce touched her face before swinging at Cali & they went to fighting. It's nothing new though so it was whatever for them.

«Vote if you'd like me to put out an squeal. This is a preview but I haven't put anything out for it & won't unless this gets 10 votes. The sequel will have everyone from the original lineup but is centered around the kids. I won't put out the sequel until January if I get the votes. Anyways, vote, yeah? Deuces✌!"