Chapter 28

*2 months later*

-NeNe's POV-

Again with this bed rest shit but this time Julian's watching me & got everyone else helping him too.-_- So I'm at home in bed all alone because they took my babies from me.=( "Julian!", I yelled frustrated & he came in the room. "What?", he asked bluntly. I frowned, "Can I have my babies, I'm lonely?", I responded. He cut his eyes at me, "No. Now rest", he said coldly. Ugh, fuck this. I got out of bed & stepped into my flip-flops. "Where you think you're going?", he asked folding his arms across his chest. I didn't feel like arguing with him so I didn't say anything. I just made my way to the bedroom door but he pulled me back into the room when I opened it. "Stop Julian, damn!", I snapped. "Get your ass back in bed Alana!", he snapped. "No, now let me go before...", he cut me off. "Before you what?", he asked stepping closer to me. I grunted, "Move!", I yelled & pushed him back. He let me push him but after I pushed him I felt a sharp pain in my stomach & I winced. "Are you ok baby?", he asked concerned. I shook my head "no", "I think I'm going into labor", I responded & winced again from the pain. He went in the closet & got my bag then he helped me downstairs. Once we got to the frontdoor my water broke, damn! "I know you did not just get that shit all over my shoes Alana?", Julian snapped. I screwed my face, "Nigga, I am in labor with your fucking son & you're worried about your shoes!? If you don't get me to the hospital in the next 15 fucking minutes I'm a put your pale yella ass in it!", I yelled & caught a strong contraction that nearly brought me to my knees. He laughed then helped me to the car & we left for the hospital. We surprisingly got there in less time than I gave him to. He called everyone while the nurses helped me into a wheelchair. I had a strong contraction & I felt a sharp pain in my heart that brought me to tears. I was rushed into delivery & now I'm pushing. Julian's standing on the side of the bed holding my hand in a death grip for support. "One more push Mrs. Goins, big push!", the doctor yelled. I pushed as hard as I could until I heard my son's cries but I couldn't celebrate because the pain came back with a vengeance. My heart felt like it was being ripped out of my chest & I screamed out in pain as the tears began to flow. My vision blurred & I heard a loud long beep that hurt my ears. "Ju...", I muttered then I blacked out with my body going limp. I heard Julian yelling for me to wake up & he began to cry then I couldn't hear anything anymore. My body started to feel cold like I was in a freezer. What happened to me?

-DayDay's POV-

We all just got upstairs to the delivery floor when we heard screaming coming from down the hallway. "What the fuck?", I asked bluntly. My question was answered by an unconscious NeNe being rushed out of a room then a team of security gaurds ran passed us towards the room. Oh shit no, Julian! The women went with NeNe while me & Lang went to get Ju. When we ran in the room Julian looked like he was fucking possessed. He was wrestling with 5 big ass security gaurds & was winning. "Sir, calm down!", one yelled. "Let me go! Get the fuck off of me! Neicey needs me, get the fuck off of me!", Julian screamed. I glanced back at Lang & he looked scared as hell. When I looked closer at Julian I saw that he was crying & that shit broke my heart. "Lang we gotta get him", my voice boomed snapping him out of his trance. He shook his head then we helped the guards restrain Julian. "No! No! Get the fuck off of me!", Julian screamed. Damn, he's broken.=( "Bro call down, she'll be alright! Calm down, damn!", Lang yelled trying to calm him down as we struggled to restrain him. "We got him", I told security & they left. "Lang she died. She's dead Langston. Her heart stopped. She was cold Langston & the last thing she said was my name. I can't live without her", he cried. Lang tensed up hard as hell. "No she's not, she's ok Julian. Remember what you told me when Angelic was in a coma? Have faith, she'll be alright Julian. Just calm down & think about your children!", I yelled. He didn't say anything but he damn sure cried. We let him go & he just layed on the floor crying. Damn, I really do hope that she's ok.