Chapter 26

*A Week Later; DayDay's & Angelic's Wedding Day*

-Ashley's POV-

I'm so happy for Angelic & Dashawn. She looks so beautiful in her dress & I know my mama would've loved to have been here to witness this day. "You look so beautiful mami", I said fighting back tears. "Thanks Ash", she sighed, "I'm just so ready to go to my husband", she responded smiling at me through the mirror. "You just ready to go fuck", NeNe joked & the 3 of us fell out laughing. "You are a trip Neicey but we love you to bits", I said. She smiled, "& I love y'all the same. I'm a go check on the men to see how they're doing. Don't miss me too much", she said hugging each of us then she left. "You know this would be even greater if Aunt Joyce was here with me", Angel said sounding like she was about to cry. I smiled, "I know but she is boo. She's watching over us all & is right here in your beautiful heart. Now don't your ass start crying & fuck up your make-up & your dress. Save them tears for the ceremony", I responded & she giggled. We hugged, "I love you Ashley", she said. "I love you Angelic", I responded.

-Langston's POV-

So we're all waiting for the wedding to start just shooting the breeze. "So you ready brodie?", I asked Day who looked nervous as hell. "Yeah, anxious too", he responded. "Nah, your ass nervous but that's ok. Shit, I was too but once I realized that it was the start of forever for us. All of that shit went away", Julian said draping his arm around our shoulders as we stood in the mirror. "I know & you're right. Who would've thought I would be a dad & now about to be a husband right now? If you would've told me this shit a few years ago I would've looked at you like you was crazy", Day said staring at his reflection. I laughed, "My nigga, we saw this shit coming but maybe 5 years tops", I responded checking myself out. Shit, a nigga looks good in a tux. "Damn, but still you & Ash up next lil nigga", he said. My brow shot up, "Shit, maybe. Right now, we're taking it slow though but she might be my Mrs. Higgins one-day", I responded. Yeah, I've actually thought about it & I know she has too. Hell we've talked about it. She's just so easy to be around, talk to, & be with. I think I love her already though. So we was talking when NeNe walked in. "Awe, look at my babies in tuxes", she cooed.-_- Regardless of her being pregnant, she still looked good in her bridesmaids dress. It stopped at her knees & was some kind of purple. It had 1 strap & clung to her breasts beautifully but was loose at the bottom half. "Shit, we The Ranger$ what'd you expect?", I joked. She giggled, "My nigga, you don't even wanna know", she responded. "Well don't you look beautiful", Day said & she blushed. "Thank you Dashawn. I came to see were y'all ready", she responded. We all gave ourselves one last look in the mirror before we turned back to her. "Been ready", we responded in unison then we all exited the room to go line up. I walked with Ashley while NeNe & Julian walked together infront of us since he was the bestman & she was the maiden of honor. Day went first before all of us then we went in. Damn, he's really getting married.

-Angelic's POV-

It's do or die time. I'm walking down the aisle right now & my heart is beating so fast & loud. The entire time I stayed focus on my future, Dashawn. He looked so handsome & I was ready to run to him. Since I didn't have anyone to give me away I have NeNe's 3 brothers giving me away. They've become like the big brothers I never had even if I never mentioned our relationship. "Who giveths this young lady away?", the reverend asked. "We do", Deron, Ian, & Travis all said in union then they each gave me kiss on the forehead & took their seats. Me & Dashawn joined hands & everything else seemed to be a blur. We already said our vows & put on our rings. We just lit our unity candle & the reverend is saying some words. The entire time we're staring into each other's eyes holding one another's hands. "I love you beautiful", he mouthed to me. "I love you too handsome", I mouthed back as a tear rolled down my face. After that all I heard was, "I now pronounce you man & wife. You may now kiss your bride", the reverend said & we kissed so passionately that I thought my legs were gonna give before we turned to everyone. "I am now happy to present to you Mr. & Mrs. Dashawn Omarr Blanks", the reverend said signalling that we were done now. I'm officially Mrs. Blanks, aah!>.< OMG, thank you God for this wonderful man! I'm a wife, this is now tied up with having my son as the happiest day of my life!=')