Chapter 42

*2 Months Later; Graduation Day*

-Angelic's POV-

Me, Ashley, Marie, & NeNe are sitting outside on the bleachers at school talking. "Can you believe that we're marching tonight?", NeNe asked sadly. "Nope", I responded popping the "p". Ashley smiled, "Well we are. Stop looking so down", she said. "Yeah, we fought to get here. We've all been through shit but we're still here & we're graduating so be thankful", Marie added. "We know but it just seems like college blew by us", NeNe said. I nodded in agreement, "Yeah but hey, what y'all wearing tonight?", I said changing the subject. "The damn robe & my slippers", NeNe & Ashley said unison before falling out laughing. Me & Marie shook our heads, "Y'all need help", I said. "What you gone wear then?", Ashley asked. "A black dress & my black heels with the gold spikes on them. That's simply & comfortable", I responded. "I'm a wear a green dress that clings to my breasts but flows loosely at the bottom half. It ties around my neck with a pair of matching green flats that has gold on em", Marie said. "That sounds cute. I'm a wear a nude & black colored dress that ties under my breasts with my nude flats", NeNe said. "Good, so we all still going out tonight?", Ashley asked. We all looked at her like she was crazy, "Yeah hoe!", we all said unison & fell out laughing. "Awe, look at y'all. You better be taking care of my baby Neicey", Marquise said walking up the bleachers to us followed by Alex. She rolled her eyes, "Which one would that be again?", she responded glaring at him. He smiled & sat down next to her draping his arm around her shoulders. "Khilee & the one you carrying now", he said. "Ni...", he cut her off by kissing her dead on the lips. ⊙.⊙

-Julian's POV-

So we decided to surprise the women at school with it being their last day 'n' all but seems like we're the ones that were surprised. We was about to walk up the bleachers when I looked & saw Marquise kissing NeNe. Ah fuck nah bruh!>.< I took off full speed up the bleachers. "Julian!", I heard Day yell after me but I don't want to hear that shit. I was half to them when Lang grabbed me, "Get the fuck off me!", I snapped trying to get free. I heard a smack noise that sounded like someone just got slapped & when I looked up at them Marquise was holding his face. Servers him right, bitch! "Ju...", NeNe said standing up but I cut her off. "I don't wanna fucking hear it Alana!", I yelled at her. "Get the fuck off me!", I yelled at Lang but he wouldn't let me go. "Julian, stop baby", NeNe pleaded looking sad but fuck that. I come to surprise my wife to find another nigga kissing her, hell naw. "I don't wanna hear it. I'm a fuck that nigga up then I'm a fuck you up now get yo' ass in the car now!", I barked. She shook her head & stormed off passed me & Lang. "That was fucked up bro!", Alex yelled at Marquise & pushed him. "What the fuck ever bro!", Marquise yelled pushing him back. The women had left & went to see about NeNe so it was just us 5. I took the opportunity to break free from Lang & went punched Marquise in the mouth busting his lip. "Kiss my wife again bitch & I'm a do worse to yo' punkass!", I snapped & stormed off to my car while Alex restrained Marquise. Ugh, I'm getting tired of this shit!>.< When I got to the car all of the women glared at me but I didn't give a fuck. I got in the car & we sped off to our house. When we got home she got out the car & went on in the house. I know we're about to argue but at this point I don't even care no more. I went in the house upstairs to our room where I knew she was & found her laying on the bed crying. Ok, now I feel bad. "Neicey", I said & she glared at me. I sighed sitting down next to her on the bed. "I'm pissed the fuck off but I'm a be civil. Why the fuck did he kiss you?", I said but it sounded like a demand that she tells me. She wiped her face, "I don't know. He just told me to be taking care of his baby then he sat down & kissed me", she mumbled. I know she's not lying but I'm still pissed she didn't stop it. "Why didn't you stop it?", I asked & she glared at me harder than she did a few minutes ago. "I did but you still saw it. You wouldn't even let me explain Julian then you talked to me like I was some hoe & not your wife. You disrespected me Julian. I just wanna be left alone right now so get out", she responded turning her back to me. "Ne...", she cut me off by pushing me away from her. I sighed, "Fine. I'll be downstairs, damn", I said then went downstairs & got a drink. She really has no reason to be mad at me but she is so I'm a give her her space. No, I'm not going to apologize to her neither because she should get my side of the shit too so I'm a just leave her alone until she's ready to talk. Vodka is calling my name & I'm damn sure answering it.