Chapter 18

«Continuation of last chapter»

*Later That Night*

-Marie's POV-

This shit is hella awkward. I'm still in shock about this shit. Not only did Julian cheat on Neicey but he has a son with Langston's ex Rachel. Lang's pissed off but what the fuck does he have to be pissed about? I'm staying the night with Lang & I'm getting a little pissed. Rachel had stormed out but came back like she was wanted back. "Can he spend the night at my house?", Julian asked Rachel. She rolled her eyes, "Only if I can stay with him", she responded. NeNe looked pissed the fuck off too. He sighed, "Yeah but you're staying in a guest bedroom", he said. Rachel smiled, "I'll go get us some clothes then", she said. "Nah, we leaving now. You can just leave in the morning", Julian said standing up. He picked up Josiah & cali while NeNe got London. "We out my nigga", he said over his shoulder as they left. NeNe just waved & they left. I can already tell they're going to have a hell of a night tonight. Shortly after they left Day'em left too & we called it a night early.

-Julian's POV-

I really don't want Rachel's ass here but that's the only way she was gone let him stay. Ugh, then Neicey's hella pissed that she's here & in the morning her & the girls are moving out. This some bullshit.>.< "Where's your room?", Rachel asked me. "Dont worry about it hoe", NeNe snapped & went upstairs to our room. "She got but 1 more time to talk to me like that Julian. I'm sick of her shit", Rachel said with an attitude. This hoe is out of her mind. I laughed, "Go to sleep", I responded & went upstairs to put Cali in her crib. When I walked in the girls' room NeNe was rocking London to sleep. I couldn't help but smile at them. We put them in their beds then we went in our room & got in bed. I tried to snuggle up to her like I always do but she pushed me back & turned her back to me.._. I tried to sleep but I couldn't knowing NeNe was leaving me in the morning so I got up & went downstairs to get a drink. I had just downed my drink when I turned around to find Rachel standing in the doorway in her underwear. I paused, "Hoe, go put on some clothes", I said harshly. "You know you want me Julian. I promise to be quiet", she responded seductively walking over to me. I screwed my face, "I know you're gonna be quiet because hoe it ain't happening. Now get the fuck outta my face", I said irritated. "So you don't want me?", she asked with an attitude. I laughed, "Damn, you're dumb hoe. I don't want you ever. I didn't want you last time either. I was drunk & high & you knew I was. If it wasn't for my son you'd be on the other side of my frontdoor right now just like this. So stop trying to get me hoe. I'm Neicey's", I responded coldly. Then the kitchen lights came on. NeNe glared at the both of us before she went in the freezer & got out the ice cream then grabbed a spoon out the drawer before sitting at the table. Rachel smiled, "I'll be waiting for you baby", she said seductively before she started walking out of the kitchen. NeNe giggled like she just heard a funny ass joke, "Hoe I heard everything so you can gone choke on a dick somewhere", she said licking her spoon. Rachel grunted & stormed out of the kitchen going back upstairs. I smiled at NeNe watching her eat. "What?", she asked bluntly. "You eavesdropping?", I asked sitting down next to her. She glared at me, "No. I couldn't sleep & you weren't in bed so I came down here to talk to you", she responded. "Ok baby, so talk to me", I said smiling at her. She sighed, "I love you Julian, so much baby & I forgive you. I'm not going to move out but we're sleeping in different rooms until I can trust you again", she said. I kissed her passionately before pulling back, "Ok baby, whatever it takes. I love you too Neicey Alana", she cut me off. "Washington", she said. I frowned, "Washington", I repeated. "You want some ice cream cracker jack?", she asked smiling. "Can I eat it off you?", I responded licking my lips. She giggled, "Julian, no", she said. "Fine but feed it to me", I responded. She rolled her eyes, "Fine Alexander", she said & fed me a spoon. "Thanks girlfriend", I yelled like I used to when we was in the 9th grade & hugged her. She laughed, "You gone wake up the babies", she said hugging me back. When we pulled back from our hug we stared into each other's eyes for a moment & kissed. We started to make out & eventually went back to our room. I just really wanted to be inside of her so I took off her panties & slowly slid in to tease her a bit. She grabbed me by the shirt & pulled me down to her. "Stop playing with me before I change my mind Julian", she said through clenched teeth. I wanted to laugh but held it in & pecked her lips. I smiled at her & started piping her down. She threw her head back into the pillow arching her back as she moaned. I didn't want her to scratch the hell out of me because the way she was acting she damn show was going to so I pinned her hands over her head. Shit, my back is still healing from last time because she scratches so hard. "Hmm, you love my dick don't you?", I teased. She nodded her head before she yelled out my name. "Did Madison make you moan like I do baby?", I asked teasing her more. "Oh, daddy", she yelled. I smiled into her neck before I pulled out & stripped the both of us down then I rammed back inside of her. She hollered out my name. "Answer my question Alana", I mumbled into her neck. I fucked up because I wasn't pinning her hands down anymore & she scratched me. Fuck it, I'm a just suck it up. "Alana", I grunted in her ear. "N,n,no!", she stuttered. "Good. Now say nobody puts it down like daddy", I teased. She giggled, "Nobody puts it down like daddy", she quickly mumbled. "I can't hear you Neicey Alana Goins. Speak up!", I yelled at her before I pulled out & rolling her onto her side then hitting it from the back.