Chapter 13

*6 months later*

-NeNe's POV-

I'm walking around Walmart being hard headed because my doctor put me on bed rest & I'm 2 weeks overdue. I had just opened a Snickers & was about to eat it when my water broke, son of a bitch.-_- I kept my cool though & called Julian who was at the studio. I took a bite out of my Snickers, "Hey, are you busy?", I asked when he answered. "I'm about to go in the booth, what's up?", he responded. I took a deep breath to keep from screaming, "You know how I'm at Walmart, right?", I asked. I know he got pissed off, "No", he responded. I giggled, "Well my water broke like 3 minutes ago &", he cut me off. "I'll meet you at the hospital. I'm a call 911, see you in a bit", he said. "Ok, baby. I love you", I responded. "I love you too Alana", he said then we hung up. He called me Alana meaning he's not pissed, he's mad. Shortly after I got off the phone the ambulance arrived & took me to the hospital. By the time we got there Julian was already there waiting for me. His smile said he was happy but his eyes said he was mad as hell. 30 minutes later we welcomed our 7 lbs 10 oz twins Cali Alexandra Goins & London Alexandria Goins to the world. They had his hair, eyes, skin complexion, & smile with my nose & ears. They're beautiful. I held Cali while he held London smiling down on his 3 girls. My family is finally all here. Me & Julian got married 3 months ago & now we have our baby girls. He kissed all 3 of us then he sat on the bed next to me. "I know you're mad", I said rocking Cali to sleep. He glared at me, "Let's just enjoy the girls right now before we get into that", he responded coldly. Damn, I don't know why he's acting like this. Ugh, but he's right though, we should enjoy the girls before they go to the nursery.

-Julian's POV-

The nurses just took the twins to the nursery so now it's time to talk. "Let's get into it", I said standing up. "You talk because I don't even know why you're mad", she responded. I sighed, "You was supposed to be at home on bed rest not at no fucking Walmart. Anything could've happened like you going into labor which you did. Then on top of that you called all casual 'n' shit like nothing was going on", I said. She folded her arms across her chest, "Really Julian? Ok I should've been at home resting but you know I hate that. Ok I went into labor walking around Walmart. Ok I was being casual about the whole ordeal because I didn't want to start freakin' out or anything. Ok but we're fine & we have 2 beautiful healthy twin baby girls. So why are you trippin'?", she responded. Damn, I hate when she's right but she's wrong too. I sighed again, "Because that was irresponsible of you Alana", I said. She turned her back to me, "Whatever Alexander, just get out", she said. I layed in bed with her pulling her to me facing me, "I'm not leaving Neicey. I'm your husband & you need me here so I'm staying. I'm not mad anymore I just want us to be ok baby. I just want to protect you & our daughters. I love you Neicey Alana Goins", I said. I couldn't see her face because she had layed her head on my chest but I heard sniffles, she was crying. "I love you too baby", she said & kissed me. Our kiss was one of those kisses you see in the movies that made your heart melt. We had added tongue into it fighting for dominance when everyone walked in the room but we tried to ignore them. Lang cleared his throat, "Don't mind us", he said. I pulled back, "That was the plan nigga", I responded & pecked NeNe's lips before sitting up. "You already had them?", Angel asked. "Yeah, they're in the nursery right now but they'll be back soon", NeNe responded smiling. "What's their names?", Marie asked sitting at the foot of the bed. "Cali Alexandra Goins & London Alexandria Goins", I responded smiling with pride. "Awe those are cute names but uhm y'all I gotta go", Angel said. I looked at her & I noticed water running down her legs & I pushed the nurses call button, "Nigga she's in labor", I yelled. "Oh shit", Lang yelled jumping back. "Bruh get her out of here. Go get her into delivery", NeNe yelled jumping up. "Alana get yo' ass back in bed", I snapped & she glared at me but did as I told her. The nurse came in the room seeing the puddle at Angel's feet. She helped Angel out of the room & took her to a delivery room. I gotta admit that the shit is a little cool that all 3 babies are going to be born on the same day but damn.