Chapter 15

*A Few Days Later*

-Marie's POV-

"Bitch, if you even blink he dies!", the masked gunman yelled towering over me. "Langston, I'm so sorry baby. I love you", I cried. "I love you too Marie", he responded coughing up blood. Then click, click, pow! He was gone right before my eyes. I ran to his side & held his limp body as I cried hysterically.

*End of Dream*

It was all a dream. I woke up again for the 3rd time in a row at 3:45a.m. terrified that Langston was gone but he was always right next to me asleep. This shit is scaring the hell out of me because the last time I dreamed about death I lost my mama. I don't wanna lose Langston but I do know that someone is going to die soon but who, I don't know. I want to tell Lang but he'd just tell me "baby it's just a dream, stop buggin'". In all honesty I hope I am just buggin'. I'll talk to the family therapist, NeNe about it to see what she thinks.

-Angelic's POV-

Damn, does Omarr ever sleep? He's always up like damn son go to sleep. I was about to go get him when Day told me he'd get him so I layed back down. I have hell with just Omarr sometimes so imagine what Neicey has with Cali & London. I layed down for a brief moment but felt bad leaving Dashawn to deal with Omarr by himself so I got up & went to help him. When I walked in his room Day was gently rocking him back to sleep & talking to him. "Ok baby boy. Mommy's really tired so daddy came to help. You're ok little man, I got you. Daddy will always be here for you no matter what. I love you & mommy so much that I'd give my life to make sure y'all are ok. Now go back to sleep Omarr. Daddy loves you", he said & kissed him on the forehead before he layed him back in his bed. Listening to him talk to our son brought tears to my eyes. He told him that he loves us & would die for us. No-one has ever said that about me, not even my aunt. He didn't know I was in the room & I ran over to him & kissed him passionately. He kissed me before pulling back, "So you eavesdropping now?", he asked with a smile. "I came to help you with Omarr & I overheard you talking to him so I listened & baby I love you too. I love you so much Dashawn", I responded with tears streaming down my face. He wiped my face then picked me up carrying me into our room bridal style. He put me on the bed & you know the rest.

-Julian's POV-

I woke up in the morning alone again. I already knew where she was so I went to the girl's room. Just like I already knew, she was in the room tending to Cali & London. I tried to sneak up on her but the twins started giggling when they saw me. "Good morning baby", I said wrapping my arms around NeNe's waist & I kissed her on the cheek. She smiled, "Good morning my baby JuJu. Tell daddy good morning girls", she said tickling them. They just laughed & laughed & I could've sworn I heard Cali snort a little. I started laughing because she did it again confirming it. They were turning red in the face they was laughing so hard so I started tickling Neicey. She laughed, "Julian no, stop baby!", she yelled & fell on the floor. I towered over her still tickling her in complete control so I decided to mess with her more. "Stop, stop it Julian", she yelled laughing. "Nah, say my name", I responded. "Julian", she yelled. I laughed, "Nah, say my name Neicey Goins", I teased. "D, d, daddy", she yelled laughing. I smiled but I ain't done messing with her yet. "Say daddy's the best there ever was or is", I teased. She was laughing so hard she looked like she was gone piss herself. "N, no!", she yelled. "There ain't no no Neicey. Say it & I'll stop", I responded tickling her spots. "Na, noo!", she yelled laughing. Oh she's listening to her pride, cute. "Say it, tell me what I wanna hear", I teased. She just laughed & laughed until she couldn't take anymore. "Ok, ok, ok. Daddy is the best there ever was or is. Now can you please stop, baby please stop my side hurts", she yelled. Like I promised I stopped & helped her up. She swatted me in the stomach before getting the girls out of their cribs then we went downstairs for breakfast.