Chapter 11

«This is the continuation of where Angelic was waiting on DayDay.»

*Later That Night*

-DayDay's POV-

I texted Angel telling her I had a surprise for her. I bought her a dozen Tulips, her favorite & a necklace with my initials on it. I want her to know that I love her & I don't plan on leaving her side. When I got to NeNe's she let me in & told me Angelic was in the bathroom. I sat down nervous for some odd reason. "Why you seem so nervous Dashawn?", NeNe asked me. I shook my head, "I don't know. Do you think she'll like it?", I responded. She smiled, "Anything you do for her she'll like it", she said then she got up & went in her room. "Hey baby", Angelic said coming to sit next to me. "Hey beautiful", I responded giving her the flowers. She smiled so big, "Thank you. How did you know?", she said. "I got my ways but I have another surprise for you. Close your eyes", I responded. She closed her eyes & I took out the necklace & put it on her. "Can I open them now?", she asked eagerly. "Yes", I responded & she opened her eyes. She looked down at the necklace & just stared at it for a moment. When she looked up at me she had tears rolling down her face. "Thank you so much Dashawn", she said smiling & she kissed me on the cheek. "That's it?", I joked. Her face lit up, "Nowhere near handsome", she said standing up then she went in NeNe's room. When she came back NeNe & Julian followed behind her. "Nice necklace devil", Julian said & Angel rolled her eyes giving him the burden finger. "Where y'all going?", I asked. "Angel's kicking us out. Have fun, we'll be back in 2 hours", NeNe responded then they left. As soon as they left Angel dimmed the lights & went in the kitchen bringing back chocolate covered strawberries & whipped cream. Damn, I like this shit a lot. She turned on some music & got on the table. "You know Neicey's gone kick ya ass if she finds out you was dancing on her table right?", I joked. She giggled, "Nope, it was her idea", she responded. Well a thank you Neicey. She danced to the music stripping as she went until all she had on was her underwear. I couldn't help but smile & she came sat on my lap then kissed me passionately. Yeah, the best thank you ever.

*The Next Morning*

-Julian's POV-

Me & NeNe didn't get back until about 1 in the morning giving devil & Day time for whatever they was doing. It's maybe 10 now but I still feel tired as hell. "Good morning funny looking nigga", Angel said coming into the kitchen. She to my surprise hugged me then she hugged NeNe which was expected & sat down at the table with me. She seemed extra happy & she was glowing. "Oh shit, devil got some", I joked. She was in too good of a damn mood because she started laughing. "Damn, did you kill the bro Day?", I asked. "Nah, but damn near", he said out of nowhere coming into the kitchen. He was in a good ass mood too & kissed her on the cheek before he sat down next to her. "What'd y'all do lastnight?", NeNe asked turning her back to the food. "Don't burn that food Alana", I warned. "I'm not baby, I got this damn", she responded rolling her eyes. Angel giggled, "Remember what we talked about, right?", she asked NeNe. "Yeah", she paused, "Oh shit, get it bitch", she said & went high fived Angel. Day smiled, "Thank you so much for that sis from the bottom of a nigga's heart, thank you" he said. What the fuck he thanking her for? "You're welcome brodie", she responded before she turned her attention back to the food. That was the first time she ever used the word "brodie" outside of making fun of 1 of us. "So somebody gone fill me in?", I asked. "Nope", Angel responded sticking her tongue out at me. "Devil", I said annoyed. "Funny looking bastard", she responded smiling triumphantly. -_-

-NeNe's POV-

I shook my head, "We're too old for this shit y'all doing", I said becoming nauseous. "Are you ok?", Julian asked concerned. I shook my head "no" & ran out the kitchen into the bathroom. Why does this shit have to be a part of pregnancy? I rinsed my mouth out with some mouthwash then I went back with everyone else who was at the table already eating. Well damn, I'm glad I didn't die in that bitch because I wasn't gonna get help probably until they were done eating, smh fat asses. "You ok, Neiecy?", I asked to get their attention. "Oh my bad, baby are you ok?", Julian asked standing up & hugging me. "Nah, sit ya fat ass back down & eat. Why didn't you come see about me, this is our baby you know that right?", I responded with an attitude. He sighed, "I get it, yeah I do. I didn't wanna see that shit especially before I'm about to eat", he said. I glared at him, "Whatever fat ass crew. I don't even care. Hurry up so we can go to my appointment", I responded & went to get dressed. About a hour later me, Angel, Day, & Julian were in the waiting room waiting for my name to be called. We had a short wait & I was nervous as all hell. They gave me an ultrasound & when we was watching the screen the doctor randomly turned to me. "Uhm, Mrs. Goins I don't know how to tell you this but", he paused, "It looks like there might be 2 fetuses developing", he said. My eyes got big as fuck & my mouth fell open. "What!?", Julian yelled in disbelief. "Calm down Mr. Goins. It's too early to tell so we won't be able to know for sure until she's 3 months & right now she's only about a month", the doctor explained. Twins, my nigga he said twins!>.