Epilogue

*5 Years Later*

Khilee is 10, the twins: Cali & London are 8, Josiah is 7, Jeremiah is 6 (Julian & NeNe), Omarr is 8, Adriana is 5 (DayDay & Angelic ), Aaliyah is 6 (Langston & Ashley), & Delilah is 5 (Alex & Marie). All the children go to school together & are very close to each other. Khilee is the mother hen, very protective & wise but she also has a mouth on her like her daddy, Julian. The twins are the fighters but also the nerd (London) & dramatic (Cali) ones. Josiah & Omarr are the athletes. Jeremiah is the laid back pretty boy but will fight you just as hard as the twins will if you bother any of the kids. Delilah is the dancer following in her parents' footsteps. Aaliyah is a tomboy, she's real laid back like Lang & loves snapbacks & beanies just as much as the boys do. Adriana, is the baby & the worst out of all of them. She is sassy with a bad temper & is a manipulator but has the face of an Angel which allows her to get away with most of the stuff she does. You're probably wondering about the baby NeNe was pregnant with, well unfortunately the baby didn't make it. She barely made it herself & was almost in the hospital for a whole month. NeNe had got really depressed for a little while when she loss the baby & her brother, Travis before Julian & everyone else forced her to come out of it. Travis' murder was solved 3 years after he was murdered & the men responsible are serving life sentences without the chance of parole. Julian took it pretty hard too when NeNe loss the baby but he remained strong for his family. Lang & Ashley got married a few months after Aaliyah turned 2 years old like Lang promised & now they're expecting another girl, they're 2nd child. DayDay & Angelic had separated for a few months & they wouldn't tell anyone the reason for it but are completely happy again together. Alex & Marie are very happy with their life together with their daughter. Alex is a professional dancer that travels all around the world performing & Marie is a nurse that from time to time produces beats for artists. As for Alex & Marquise, they're still friends even though they actually fought it out 4 years ago but they only stayed mad at each other for a hour before they were back to being friends again. You're probably wondering about Madison huh? Well he is still being Madison. Rachel, Josiah's biological mother is in prison for attempted murder & doesn't get out for another 2 years. Britney, DayDay's annoying ass ex is married to a nice man & has a child with him. Now for The Ranger$, Julian, DayDay & Langston are still a group but they also work on their own individual careers as well. Julian & NeNe, Langston & Ashley, DayDay & Angelic, & Alex & Marie all have been through shit individually, as a couple, & together as a family but they've made it through it all. Now they're enjoying their lives & raising their children hoping for the best but ready for whatever comes their way.