Chapter 12

*2 Months Later*

-Marie's POV-

I was laying in bed sick with a cold so I couldn't go with everyone else to the doctor with Julian & Neicey today. Langston stayed with me even though I told him I would be fine. I love Lang like crazy & to think we used to not get along. Right now he's knocked out with his head on my chest snuggled up to me like he's the sick one. He looks so cute when he's sleeping but my titts are sore so he gotta get the hell up. "Langston", I said softly but all he did was stir in his sleep. "Langston", I said in a normal tone but nothing. "Langston!", I yelled & he jumped. "What?", he mumbled. "Get up, your hurting my titts", I responded. He sighed, "My", kisses my left breast, "bad", kisses right breast, "baby", kisses me on the neck then my lips. "You're gonna get sick, quite it", I said putting my finger to his lips. He sucked my finger, oh shit. Whew, I'm so feeling this right now but I have a cold that I don't wanna pass on to him. "It's a cold Marie not an illness. I'll be fine", he responded & kissed me passionately. Ms. Betty gone be mad at us but I'll help with him. I kissed him back & got it in.

-DayDay's POV-

We're at the doctor's office waiting for them to call NeNe's name so we can finally find out if she's having twins or not? "Why you look nervous nigga?", Julian asked me. "Damn, I am. I don't know", I responded & NeNe started giggling. "What's so funny?", I asked confused. "You acting like Julian should be. Relax my nigga, I'm pregnant not Angel", she responded. She's right too. "You nervous?", I asked Ju. He smiled, "Nigga, I'm scared as fuck", he responded & NeNe cut him off. "What the fuck you scared of Julian?", she snapped. "You with ya hormones, calm the fuck down. I'm scared of being a parent. I don't want to fuck up raising our children. If you would've let me finish Alana you would've already known that", he responded cutting his eyes at her. She just sat back on hush mouth.O.O Did Julian just check NeNe? "I'm sorry baby", she mumbled folding her arms across her chest. He smiled, "What was that?", he asked. She sighed, "I'm sorry baby", she repeated. "Unfold your arms & come give daddy a kiss", he commanded. She got up with a little struggle & did just that. "I love you Neicey", he said. She smiled, "I know", she responded & he slapped her on the ass hard enough to make her wince. Oh shit, here it comes.

-Angelic's POV-

NeNe drew back to punch him but paused when her name got called. She smiled towering over Julian, "When we get home that ass is grass", she responded then she started heading towards the back. He just sat there watching her walk staring at her ass. I promise for a second I saw Day watching her too so I swatted him in the chest. "Bring ya asses", I commanded & we all went in the back with NeNe. When we all walked into the room she was already on the table laying down with her legs open like she was about to give birth. "See that's how you got pregnant in the first place", I said sitting down but she didn't respond. When I looked at her face she looked peaceful & when I looked at her fully she didn't look like she was breathing. "Julian, I don't think she's breathing", I said alarmed. He laughed, "She's sleep Angel, just chill", he responded. "Nigga I've seen her sleep & this shit don't look like it", I said getting up & grabbing her wrist to check for a pulse. She had a real strong pulse too & she stirred a bit in her sleep damn near rolling off the table but Julian caught her. "Neicey wake yo' ass up!", he yelled. She jumped, "What baby?", she mumbled. "You damn near rolled off the table. Get ya sleepy ass up", he responded. She sighed & sat up, "oh, my bad", she said. Julian whispered something in her ear that instantly woke her up & she just stared at him. I don't know what he told her but whatever it was it got her to wake up. The doctor came in the room & asked her a few questions then he put the jell stuff on her stomach. She shivered from it but shrugged it off as she watched the monitor. I turned my attention to the monitor too & oh my goodness.