Chapter 36

*The Next Morning*

-NeNe's POV-

I just woke up & damn my stomach hurts like hell. I feel weak but other than that I'm fine. I heard light snoring & when I looked to my right I saw a man sitting next to me. "Aye, wake yo' ass up nigga!", I yelled & he jumped. When he looked at me I smiled, "Hey my baby JuJu", I cooed. His face lit up, "Hey baby. You remember me?", he responded rubbing his eyes. Remember him? Of coarse I remember Julian he's one of my bestfriends! "Of coarse I do nigga. So mind telling me how I got here & whose kid you have?", I said confused. His face dimmed a bit like something was wrong. He sighed, "You got stabbed by Josiah's biological mother, Rachel. You was whoopin' her ass before it because I had took full-custody of Josiah & you fought for her to keep him but she didn't want him so she gave him up", he explained. "Oh! So he's your son but wait. Rachel as an Lang's ex?", I responded. He nodded, "Yeah baby but you're his mama. You've been raising him as your own along with our 3 other children. We have...", I cut him off. "Nigga what? I don't got no kids", I said in disbelief. He sighed of frustration, "Yes you do. We are married Neicey & we have 3 other children together. The oldest are our twin daughters Cali Alexandra Goins & London Alexandria Goins. You had our son Jeremiah Amaru Goins almost 3 months ago baby. I know that you don't remember but it happened because you lost a lot of blood last night", he explained. Nigga what!? Married? Kids? Ah hell... nah? "How old am I then?", I asked him. "22 meaning we've been married almost 3 years. I hate that you don't remember but I promise you baby I'm a help you to, we all are", he responded. I was hoping he was playing but I knew he wasn't. I really lost my memory. I started crying & he sat next to me on the bed holding me. "I can't believe I don't remember some of the happiest days of my life. I can't believe I don't remember us being married or our children. I'm so sorry Julian", I wailed burying my face into his chest. He hugged me tightly, "It's ok baby. It's not your fault now calm down. I love you Neicey still the same baby now relax", he whispered in my ear. I smiled through my tears, "I love you too baby", I responded hugging him back & it felt good being in his arms. I pulled back from him some & stared into his beautiful eyes. His eyes have always been beautiful to me & I got lost in them. Before I even realized it, I had leaned in & he met me the rest of the way & we kissed. The kiss was passionate, needy, & sweet. I never wanted it to end but it got interrupted by the baby waking up & staring at us so we stopped. He really looks like Julian which makes me wonder if our children do too. "Mama!", he yelled clear as day in his baby voice instantly warming up my heart. Julian smirked going over to him & picking him up off the couch then bringing him over to me. "He wants you baby. You're his mama", he said & kissed me on the forehead. I smiled as tears of joy rolled down my face & I took him from Julian. He instantly wrapped his little arms around my neck hugging me & I hugged him back tightly. I don't remember him right now but I do know that we love each other & I can't wait to see my other children & hold them again.

-DayDay's POV-

Rachel is locked up where her ass needs to be & Marie is in recovery. The police had sniped her last night thinking she was who the police was called on & either way her having a gun to Rachel's head didn't help her none. Right now me & Angelic along with Omarr are on our way to see NeNe. Ashley is at home so Lang is alone in the room with Marie. I know he said she's not shit to him but the way he looked when she got shot told us all otherwise. He still loves her or at least still has love for her. When we walked into NeNe's room she was sitting up on the bed playing with Josiah. She looked so happy but does she remember us though? "Hey sis", I greeted walking in. She smiled, "Hey bro. Hey Angel", she responded. So she remembers us. "So you remember us?", Angel asked. She nodded, "Yeah but whose the cutie pie in your arms Day?", she responded. She doesn't remember Omarr, damn. "He's me & Angel's son, Omarr. He's you & Julian's godson", I explained a little pissed off. "So y'all married or?", she asked. "Married. You was my matron of honor NeNe", Angel responded obviously hurt. "Oh", she said bluntly. "How are you feeling?", I asked trying to change the subject. "Physically, my stomach hurts like hell & mentally, a bit depressed I don't remember the last few years of my life but I'll be alright", she responded. I smiled at her, "Do you want to see your babies as you call them?", I asked. Her face lit up, "I would love to", she responded. We stayed a little while longer before me & Julian went picked up Cali, London, & Jeremiah. I hope this memory loss shit is temporary. It's sad to not remember your family or the last few years of your life. Rachel better hope she gets some real time because I know Angel has it out for her ass now.