Chapter 6

Harry's POV
What are taking these two so long? After Kendall and Katelyn excused themselves from the table, I didn't see them coming back for a long time. Hopefully, they won't break the engagement. "Do you think they're gonna be okay?" I ask William and Kate. "Harry, they'll be fine. It's normal for soon-to-be wed couples to have a heart to heart talk. So when are you and Cressida going to get back together?" William asks. "I don't know, big bro! I still love her but our relationship is very complicated," I say.

I mean I really love Cressida. I don't know why we break up? I've been through a hard time ever since I broke up with her. Katelyn has been my "supporter" throughout my break up times, I'm glad to have her to be my side through difficult times especially during a relationship break up. Well, Katelyn had experienced a friendship "break up" before. Oh my, at that time, she's was really, really upset about it. She cried in her room for the whole afternoon! I was the one who helped her to recover from it. And now she is good.

I see the two of them gazing into each other's eyes, clearly they are into each other just like Wills and Kate. I have to win Cressida back some point. But how? "So is it true that Katelyn is destined to marry Prince Jett before we get together?" Kendall asks.

We have to tell the truth sooner or later because he is going to be in the royal family. "Yes, Kendall, it's true!" Wills says "Dad and the King of Kenilworth are trying to bond the two countries together by asking the prince to marry Katelyn,"

Well I had it! I can't see my sister's happiness to be destroyed by Jett! "Take it easy Harry," Katelyn pats my hand, I give her a warm squeeze. "Uncle Harry, I'm gonna beat you!" George pulls me away from the table as he starts running while pulling my arm.

"Really? Let's see how fast you can go," I say chasing George. That kid is really like Wills when he was about that age.

Katelyn's POV
Harry and George are having a fun time. "Lottie, you wanna play on the swing?" Kate asks her daughter, who is going to be Queen one day. "Yes, mummy!" Charlotte says as she hops off her chair. Kate leads her to the swing and the two have their mother-daughter moment.

Even though I didn't have the chance to spend time with mum, I still have my brothers around. "Hey, Katelyn, I have to head back to the hotel. Heffron Drive is making new music," Kendall gets up. "Oh yes of course! You can't stop mentioning about the new song you are working on," I say putting a hand on his forearm. "Go ahead! You can visit me anytime," I add.

"You're my fiancé, Katelyn! I'll visit you all the time. Until we're married, I can see you everyday!" Kendall gives me a playful wink. He seriously wanna "make out"! Boys! "Do you want Joe to drive you back?" Wills asks. Kendall says he drives a car here. The both of us escort Kendall to the parking lot of the Palace. "Thanks for inviting me over Wills! It's a wonderful time to spend time with your kids," Kendall says as he is about to get into the car. "No problem! Thanks for coming by!"

I'm sure Kendall is missing something before he drives off. He opens the car door and pulls me into a goodbye kiss- it's his thing. "I knew you forget something!" I laugh. "Not anymore!" Kendall says as gives another goodbye kiss. "Bye Ken!" I say. "Bye Princess!" he winds up the window and drives off.

After sending Kendall off, I call my friends over to have a BFF day out and of course figure a way out to convince Dad that Kendall will fit into royalty. "So how was Kendall with the polo games with your brothers?" Tori asks. "It went well. Kendall gets the game in a snap but he isn't too happy about the etiquette lessons. He thinks is too 'princely' " I say. "He has too! If not you're gonna marry that Prince of Kenilworth. What's his name again?" Andre asks. "It's Jett! Prince Jett of Kenilworth," says Crystal. "Oh yeah! Hey, have you guys read the latest update on Jett on HELLO! Online?" he asks again.

Well as royalty, we are not supposed to check ourselves on the Internet because the media will report unnecessary news about us. Even though it's foreign royalty, we are not to check on their news as well cause Grandma told me we have to respect other royals with respect and dignity. "No, Andre. Remember I can't check my news on the Internet?" I say. "But seems to me in this report, Jett is really into you," Andre says. He reads it out loud:
Prince Jett of Kenilworth is fond of Britain's Princess Katelyn
Prince Jett and Princess Katelyn met at the Princess' coronation and 17th birthday party. The two seemed to have a ball by chatting and sharing a few jokes. Jett even stayed at Buckingham Palace as well! According to the insider of the Palace, the Prince of Wales invited the sole heir of Kenilworth to stay. The two reunited when Prince Harry and Princess Katelyn went on tour to the tour for the first time as a pair of royal siblings. They were joined by the Kenilworth Royal Family and the Obamas to light up the Christmas light.

At the recent event of Jett's new charity work. The Prince gave a few words on the sixth-in-line to the throne. '"Katelyn is absolutely an amazing person. She's caring and bright that will lead her people in the 21st century," HELLO! even asked whether he will date the future Queen. But the Prince says "I'm sure I will date her one day, hopefully! She is loved by the people just like her sister-in-law, Catherine,"

*Reading done*
Once Andre reads the small part of it, "C'mon Katelyn, you know that prince is up no good. I mean he is a lady's man! He just wants you to leave Ken and rule Kenilworth with him well since you know he is the sole heir?" Tori says. "You know guys, we can do this! I just need to give Ken some time to adjust into royalty. Besides, we are here to team up so Dad will accept him then we can announce the engagement, "
Ever since Kendall and I got engaged, I've been wearing the ring with me but when it comes to royal duties with my siblings, I wear the relationship ring because I didn't want to let the media that I'm engaged.

"We have to do something," Crystal says. As we are about to start thinking, Charlotte suddenly appears saying "Princess, the Prince of Wales would like to see you immediately, please," I almost fall off of my chair. "I'll be there Charlotte, thank you," I say. "My pleasure," Charlotte walks away.

I wonder Dad wants to do with me this time.