Chapter 20

Prince Jett's POV
"Your Royal Highness, thank you for letting me see my dear Katelyn," I say, "No problem, Jett! Anything for my dear Katie," the Prince of Wales says. Soon Katelyn is going to find out that I'm better fiancé than Kendall Schmidt. "Presenting TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Henry and Princess Katelyn of Wales," the royal guard announces the arrival of the foursome. The moment when Katelyn steps into the room, I just can't take my eyes off her! She is the princess that every prince could ask for. Katelyn, my future wife!

Princess Katelyn's POV
We greet dad with a kiss on the cheek, "Daddy," I kiss dad when is my turn to greet him, "Katie, how are you?" Dad asks. "I'm good, thank you," I give a small curtsy, cause dad one day going to be King. The title for all of us will change. Harry and I may no longer be holding the title we are carrying now instead we will Prince Harry and Princess Royal - since I'm the only daughter in the family. Lottie will take my title when William becomes King. "Prince Jett," as always Jett kisses my hand as per royal protocol. "I'll leave you five to settle this. I'm gonna see the grandchildren," dad says as he makes his way to see George and Lottie.

"May I please spend some alone time with HRH?" Jett asks William, Kate and Harry, the three of them look at each other concern what would Jett do. "Don't worry, I'll handle this," giving them a reassuring look. "Are you sure? Remember you're Kendall's fiancé," Harry reminds me before I head over to Jett. "Jett, why not the five of us and discuss the latest charity you are working on in your kingdom. See if there is anything that we can help," I say.

Jett doesn't do any charity, but his parents did pass one of their projects to him. I would say yes in some of the sorts of way. I turn to my brothers and sister-in-law, give them a wink. "Way to go," William mouths, I give him a reassuring smile.

Prince Jett's POV
My parents hand me one of their charity projects which focuses on children's quality education, Katelyn has that passion. I don't do charity much but I wanna be young, wild and free, without being controlled by all these royal protocols. Since I'm the only child and sole heir of my kingdom, mum and dad advise me to take over one of their charity projects as a stepping stone, possibly win over Katelyn's heart. "Yes, my parents did hand over the project me," I say. "Does it involve in mental health intervention?" Katelyn asks.

The royal siblings are passionate about mental health. I remembered mum did mention about it. Who am I kidding? "Yes, of course! My mum did mention it," I confirm, "Okay, so have you been visiting the children?" Katelyn asks the second question. Wow, this princess has everything under her sleeves! Did she do some research on my parents' charity? "Not really. I've been in and out between Great Britain and Kenilworth," I state. The next thing which surprises us all in the room. "Good! I'll visit Kenilworth one day," Katelyn says.

Did I hear it right? Does Katelyn want to visit my little kingdom? "I'm bringing my brother William and sister-in-law Catherine with me," One of her brothers will accompany her. "So when are you visiting?" I ask, "ASAP," Katelyn says. Wow! "On one condition: We'll just hire a photographer on our side and one from yours. Any questions?" she adds. I'm speechless, my jaw just drops to the floor.

Prince William's POV
Katelyn doesn't compromise or agree on something that doesn't go her way, but she kinda leaves Jett hanging. I, myself, too, quite impressed with what she did back there. "Wills, do you have anything to say?" Katelyn asks for a second opinion, "Well, whatever you say, Princess," I say. After the meeting with Jett, Katelyn decides to escort our guest to his usual suite whenever he visits the UK. "I'll see you guys later," Katelyn says.

"Did you see what she did back there?" Harry asks as we walk out of the drawing-room. "Yeah, I saw that too! Did you see Jett's face? He was like totally blank when Katelyn said she wanted to visit Kenilworth as soon as possible," I add. "Maybe she's just trying to be firm with Jett that he isn't the one for her," Kate says. I don't know but she is going to tell this unannounced trip to grandmother. "I think Catherine and I should get ready for the trip. It could be anytime," I say. "Yes! Harry, could you take care of the children while we're away?" Kate asks. "Sure, Cath!" Harry says.