Chapter 5: Hide and Seek Confessions

CHAPTER 5

*Niall's P.O.V.*

The boys and I were now at an interview for a local TV show. The lady who was interviewing us asked us a bunch of questions of course about the upcoming album, the new single, and blah blah blah. I wasn't really listening. I just kept wondering if Harry was into Janelle, since he kept his arm around her throughout the movie.

"So boys who in the band is single?" The interview lady asked. Zayn, Harry, and I put our hands up. Liam had Danielle and Louis just recently asked Eleanor to be his girlfriend.

"So Louis and Liam, I presume you guys are taken?" They both nodded their heads.

"So Niall, Harry, and Zayn, even though you guys are single, has anyone caught your eye lately?" the lady asked.

"Yes someone has. The boys and I has actually just met her today," Harry answered.

"Ooooo. Well that's all the time we have for today! Thank you One Direction! Have a good night everybody!" she said to the cameras and audience.

I was curious as to whom Harry was talking about. I was just praying to God that it wasn't Janelle. I mean the boys did meet a girl today and that was Janelle! Whenever Harry likes somebody, he will not stop at anything to get her. I have to ask him. We got undressed and we were now heading into a limo that would bring us back home. Now is a good time to ask.

"So Harry what girl were you talking about?"

*Janelle's P.O.V.*

Sunday afternoon now and I'm just impatiently waiting for Niall to pick me up in the living room, holding also onto the shirt he let me borrow last night. I was wearing this: polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=88896379 Then my sister came into the room.

"Hey Janelle, can you give this to Niall for me?" CeCe asked, giving me a small box.

"What is it?" I asked, about to open the box.

"DON'T LOOK!!" she asked.

"Why? What are you hiding?" I asked suspiciously.

"Just don't ok? Niall will understand once you just give him the box and tell him it's from me," she rudely said to me. I didn't want to get her more mad so I just left it. But I will get it out of her at some point.

"Ok ok gosh." At that moment I got a text from Niall.

Almost there. Get ready. ~Niall xx

Alrighty! :D ~ Janelle xx

I grabbed the box and said goodbye to my parents and CeCe. I went outside and saw Niall waiting in the driveway without a car. It was just him, standing there.

"No car?" I asked.

"Nope not today. I thought we could just walk to the house today." Niall said.