Chapter 28: Jealous Much?

CHAPTER 28

“Is there something wrong Janelle?” Harry asked. For our date, we decided to just walk around town, and right now we’re having lunch at a small café.

“Hm?” I said looking up from my food. “Um I guess everything’s fine. It’s just I feel bad for yelling at Niall like that.”

“It’s alright. He’ll get over it,” Harry said continuing to eat.

“Is it me or does Niall just seem so moody lately?” I asked.

“Now that I think about it, I guess he has been. I don’t know why though,” Harry said looking up at me.

“Wait is that actually him?” I asked looking behind Harry through the window. Behind Harry, I saw someone that looked a lot like Niall crossing the street.

“Nah, I don’t think so.,” Harry said turning around. “Are you done? Wanna go do some shopping?” Harry asked returning back to me.

“Ummm sure sounds good.,” I happily said. A waiter came by, collected our empty dishes, and gave us our check. As Harry finished paying, we gathered our things and prepared to go. Just as we stood up a guy in a black hoodie, sunglasses, and a hat bumped into Harry and just kept on walking.

“Well that guy isn’t very nice,” Harry said watching the guy walk away.

“C’mon,” I said urging him to just walk away too. As we passed by the coffee shop a few stores down, I looked in and there was Niall. But he wasn’t there alone. He was with Ashley. What the hell?

            After a couple blocks, we finally reached TopShop and went in there first. I tried some things on as Harry just helped me pick some things out. I went into the dressing room and when I went back out, through the window, I noticed the same guy who bumped into Harry at the café was right across the street, leaning on a pole.

            As soon as we finished looking through TopShop, we walked a few more stores down to a John Lewis store. Both Harry and I went looking through the store. Again I went into the dressing room, and this time when I came out, instead of seeing the same guy across the street, he was actually on the other side of the store looking through a rack of clothes.

            Harry and I paid for our things and decided to just stop by the park before going to the boys’ house.

“Thanks for the great day Harry,” I said as I took a seat on one of the swings.

“No problem love,” Harry said taking a seat on the other swing. I started swinging and jut looking around the park, and that’s when I noticed the same black hooded man. This time he was sitting on a nearby bench.

“Harry, I think someone is following us,” I said sheepishly.

“Who?” Harry asked starting to look around.

“The black hooded man sitting on the bench,” I said looking in the opposite direction.

“What are you talking about?” Harry asked after taking a look. I looked back at the bench and no one was there.

“I swear. There was a black hooded man that was sitting right there,” I said pointing to the bench. “I saw him when we were at TopShop and at John Lewis. I think he’s been following us the whole day.”

“It was probably just a paparazzi or something,” Harry said still swinging.

“Are you sure? Because he didn’t have a camera or anything with him.”

“He probably used his phone or something smaller to be more secretive.”

“Oh ok,” I said as I started swinging again.