Chapter 50 Pt. 1: Surprise!

CHAPTER 50 PT. 1

“Hey there beautiful,” Aaron said outlining my face with his finger. I was tied up on a chair in a big black, dark room. No windows, no doors, nothing.

“Aaron, just let me go,” I cried.

“There’s so much you don’t know though. I want to make sure you know every little dirty secret.”

“What are you talking about?! What secrets?!” I asked trying to get out of the ropes tying my hands together behind the back of the chair. I could feel the ropes leaving a burn around my wrists.

“Why, the secrets that your famous boyband friends and their girlfriends are hiding from you,” he said coming close to my face.

“They’re not hiding secrets from me!”

“Then why do you sound so doubtful?” he asked.

“Aaron, just stop! You’re just filling my head up with lies!” I shouted.

“Are you sure about that? Are you sure that it’s not your so called friends that are doing that?”

“Hey Janelle. Janelle?” I heard someone say as I felt myself being shaken. I opened my eyes and it was Niall standing above me.

“The interview is about to start. You’re gonna be alright in here?” he asked, and I nodded my head.

“Niall, come on,” Paul said appearing in the doorway of the dressing room.

“I’ll see you after alright?” he asked, and I nodded my head again. “I love you,” he said kissing me on the top of my forehead.

“I love you too,” I said smiling.

These past two months have been busy… for the boys. One week after Niall and I’s anniversary date they were discharged. From then on, it has just been interview after interview, press after press, rehearsal after rehearsal. The boys haven’t even fully recovered yet! The only things healed are their cuts and bruises I would say. They still have their casts! I guess the good thing though is that they don’t need their crutches. Now Niall and I are pretty much matching. How wonderful.

“Hey Janelle,” Lou said as she took the seat next to me.

“Hey,” I said bringing a smile to my face.

“And here is One Direction!” the guy said from the TV. We were yet at another interview for this other TV show that I don’t know the name of. I mean don’t get me wrong, I love going around with the boys, but it just gets tiresome sometimes. I only agree to come to these things because I have nothing else to do at home. My parents are always at work and CeCe is always out with Shawn. But even with the boys I still feel lonely because they always have to leave the room for an interview, their fans are always asking for autographs, or sometimes I don’t even know why. I barely have time to just hang out with them, especially Niall.

“So boys, how are the preparations go for your headlining tour going?” the TV anchor guy asked.

“It’s going good. We’ve been practicing really hard with what we have to work with,” Liam said gesturing to their casts. That earned a couple of laughs from the audience.

“So how’s your leg coming along?” Lou asked, returning my attention to her.

“It’s going along good! I think I can take the cast off in a couple of weeks,” I said looking at the black cast around my leg and foot.

“That’s still a long way to go!” Lou said laughingly.

“Yeah, I guess, but hey! It’s the same as your pregnancy,” I said looking back up at her.