Chapter 14: A Day with Niall

CHAPTER 14

*Harry’s P.O.V.*

I just woke up and was now sitting on my bed. I was going to ask Janelle to be my girlfriend last night after our date but then Aaron showed up and she fell asleep in the car. Janelle is so beautiful. I have never met a girl like her ever before. She always brings me a smile to my face and I can never stop thinking about her. I think I’m going to ask her to be my girlfriend right now.

            I got up from my bed and walked over to the guest room. I popped in, but she wasn’t there. I walked downstairs, hoping that she would be there, but instead I saw Liam in the kitchen.

“Hey Liam, have you seen Janelle?”

“Not after you carried her in last night. Why?”

“I’m gonna ask her to be my girlfriend,” I said smiling.

“I think I would check with Niall first mate.”

“Why?” I asked sort of confused.

“Well he is her best friend and I think you guys need to talk,” Liam said. I was confused, but I nodded my head understanding that I probably should. I walked back upstairs and went to Niall’s room to talk to him. I opened the door and I was totally shocked by what I saw. Instead of seeing just Niall, I saw Niall and Janelle…. with Janelle sleeping in Niall’s arms. I ran back out and went back to my room. How can Niall do this to me?

*Janelle’s P.O.V.*

Someone’s arms are around me. I never felt so safe, so warm. My head was resting on someone’s chest and I could feel it going up and down as they breathed. I opened my eyes and looked up and saw Niall. I quickly got up from bed, which caused him to wake up too.

“Everything alright Janelle?” Niall asked with his voice still a little groggy considering that he just woke up.

“Yeah everything’s fine,” I said trying not to sound nervous at all. “What happened last night?”

“We both fell asleep while watching the movie,” Niall said rubbing his eyes.

“Oh yeah,” I said as I remembered what happened last night. “Well I’m gonna go get breakfast downstairs. Wanna come?”

“Sure,” Niall said as he got up from bed. We walked downstairs and saw that Zayn Louis, and Liam were already up eating breakfast.

‘Well hello there Janelle and Niall,” Louis said with a perverted look on his face.

“Don’t get the wrong idea there Tomlinson,” Niall said grabbing a bowl of cereal.

“I didn’t say anything,” Louis said raising his hands up in defense.

“Where’s Harry?” I asked.

“Well I thought he would be upstairs talking to you actually, Nialler,” Liam said looking at Niall.

“Why?” Niall asked.

“He has to talk to you about something.”

“Oh well he didn’t come in.”

“Strange,” Liam said looking confused.

“So what’s the plan for today boys?” Zayn asked.

“Well I don’t know about you guys, but I’m going to be hanging out with Janelle today,” Niall said smiling at me.

“Awwww!! I want a day to hang out with Janelle!” Louis whined.

“How about next week then?” I asked laughingly.