Chapter 24: Just Forget About It

CHAPTER 24

*Niall’s P.O.V.*

“Alright Niall I dare you to kiss Janelle.” Louis said to me. Immediately Janelle’s and my eyes went wide. I turned towards Janelle and I could tell that she too was nervous.

“C’mon Louis. Isn’t there another dare Niall can do?” Janelle asked. “A dare that doesn’t involve me?”

“Nope. You promised to play Janelle. Now c’mon,” Louis said motioning us together. I looked back to Janelle and I just started leaning in. I could tell that she was hesitant. I glanced at her lips before I closed my eyes and our lips finally touched.

Immediately the sparks flew. It was like fireworks had gone off in my mind and electricity was running through us. I got so lost in the moment that I put one hand on her lower back and one on her cheek to bring her closer to me. I felt her kissing back and I could tell that she was lost in the moment too. All I wanted was Janelle’s lips on mines. This was how it’s supposed to be.

“Ehem,” I heard. I quickly pulled away and saw everyone staring at us. Janelle noticed and quickly rose to her feet.

“Excuse me,” she said as she started running off upstairs.

“Janelle! Hold on!” I shouted as I ran after her. She ran off towards the guest room, but I was too late. Once she went inside, she closed the door and locked it.

“Janelle! Let me in! I need to talk to you!” I shouted while banging on the door. “C’mon Janelle. Please talk to me,” I said more calmly. I leaned my back against the door and slid down to the ground. I messed with my hair and threw my cap to the other side of the hallway. I quieted down and I could hear her crying from the other side of the door. What did I just do?

*Janelle’s P.O.V.*

I woke up and from the clock on the nightstand I saw that it was around 2 a.m. When I finally stopped crying, I fell asleep on the floor. I got up and walked over to the bathroom to wash my face. I unlocked the guest room door and I saw that almost everyone was asleep, except for Harry, who happened to be watching TV in the living room.

“Harry?” I asked walking down the stairs.

“Oh sorry love. Are you alright?” Harry asked shutting the TV off.

“Yeah,” I said taking a seat next to him on the couch and resting my head on his shoulder. “What are you doing up this late?”

“I just wanted to see if you were alright. You ran out pretty fast after your kiss with Niall,” he said.

“Um can we just forget that ever happened? I really don’t want to talk about it,” I sheepishly said.

“Sure thing babe,” Harry said kissing the top of my head. “Wanna watch TV with me?” I nodded my head and Harry turned the TV back on.

*Niall’s P.O.V*

It was around 2 in the morning and I could not fall asleep; I just thinking about the kiss. Did Janelle feel the sparks like how I did? I decided to just go downstairs and eat some oreos to help me think. I walked out and I heard some talking from downstairs in the living room.

            I slowly walked down the stairs and I saw Harry and Janelle sitting down on the couch talking to each other.

“I just wanted to see if you were alright. You ran out pretty fast after your kiss with Niall,” Harry said.

“Um can we just forget that ever happened? I really don’t want to talk about it,” Janelle sheepishly said.

“Sure thing babe,” Harry said kissing the top of her head. “Wanna watch TV with me?” Janelle nodded my head and Harry turned the TV back on.