Chapter 8: Nerf Gun War

CHAPTER 8

You're insecure don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the door. Don't need make-up to cover up. Being the way that you are is enough.....

What is going on??? I got up from my bed and my phone was ringing. Since when was my ringtone What Makes You Beautiful? Wow, not only did they put in their numbers, they must've also changed my ringtone. I'm so gonna get them back. I grabbed my phone and looked at who was calling me. LouBear:D?

"Hello?" I asked through my phone.

"JAAAAANNNEEELLLLLLEEEE!!!!! GOOD MORNING!!" I heard Louis yell from the other side of the call.

"Louis! I just got up! Can you turn your voice down like 10 notches down?" I shouted.

"Sorry I just wanted to call to invite you over to the house again today!"

"Oh yeah I can come!" My energy just boosted right when Louis said that. What? I love going over to the boys' house! Can you blame me?

"Great! I'll be coming to pick you up today! You can tell me all the details of your date with Harry last night!" Louis excitedly said.

"I guess," I said laughing. "When are you coming?"

"In about a half hour. Better start getting ready! You girls take forever to get ready."

"Wow thanks Louis," I sarcastically said. Then I remembered my ringtone. "Oh yeah! Louis?"

"Yessss?"

"By any chance did you guys change my ringtone when you put your numbers in?"

"Bye!"

"Louis!" I yelled into my phone. I didn't hear anything back, so I glanced at my phone and saw that he hung up on me. Oh no he didn't. I got up from my bed and decided to start getting ready. I took a shower, put on some make-up, and put on this outfit: polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=89439319

"Janelle! Louis is here to pick you up!" I heard my dad yelling from downstairs.

"Ok! I'm coming!" As I walked out of my room I bumped into my sister.

"Watch out CeCe!"

"Hey did you give Niall that box?" CeCe asked me.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Nothing. Just double-checking. He didn't say anything about me right?" she asked me.

"Why would he ask for anything about you? No offence or anything."

"Never mind. Forget I said anything." Right after she said that, she went off to her room. Weird. What's going on between Niall and CeCe? I walked downstairs and said goodbye to my parents. I walked out and saw Louis in his car in the driveway. I went into the car, got buckled in, and we were off to the boys' house.