Chapter 27: Guys and Girls Night

CHAPTER 27

*Still Ashley’s P.O.V.*

“What the hell are you doing?!” Niall said grabbing the letters out of my hand and putting everything back into the box.

“Did you date Janelle’s sister or not?” I asked more sternly.

“Why should I tell you? I barely know you,” Niall said looking at me.

“But I do know Janelle. She’s my best friend,” I said. “Does she know?” Niall shook his head and sat down on his bed. “What kind of best friend are you?!”

“Please keep your voice down,” Niall said looking up to me. “Look, you don’t understand Ashley,” Niall said putting his face in his hands.

“Then why don’t you explain?” I said demanding an answer out of him. “You and Janelle are best friends! Don’t you guys tell each other everything?!”

“Please don’t tell Janelle,” Niall begged as he looked back up at me.

“And why shouldn’t I?” I asked challenging him.

“Because I want to be the one to tell her. She has to hear it from me.”

“And when will that be?” I asked, but Niall didn’t respond. “Niall, I saw the dates on those letters. You guys went out almost 3 years ago!”

“Status report! On team Louis, Aaron and Louis are still in! Is Niall still in too?” Louis proclaimed.

“Yeah! I’m still in!” Niall shouted.

“And on team Harry, Liam and Harry! We will find you Janelly!” Louis shouted throughout the house.

“Ashley, you just don’t understand,” Niall continued.

“You have kept a secret from your best friend for almost 3 years! You had a relationship with her sister and you didn’t even have the guts to tell her! What is keeping you from hiding such a big secret?!” I yelled.

*Janelle’s P.O.V.*

“I’m sorry. Did we interrupt something?” Louis said jokingly looking at Harry and I.

“Sort of,” Harry replied letting me go. I looked at Aaron and he just looked angry. But when I saw Niall’s face, it hurt me the most. He looked shocked, but also crushed.

“Well someone get her!” Louis said gesturing to Niall and Aaron.

“No!” I screamed. “We can’t lose!” I tried pushing them off, but Aaron got a hold on me. He carried me over his shoulder and headed towards the kitchen. “Harry! Hurry up and find Ashley!” But I knew it was too late.

“Winners!” Louis shouted as Aaron carried me into the kitchen.

“Not fair,” I said as I pouted.

“Hey it was fair and square,” Louis said sticking his tongue out at me.

“Did we win?” Ashley asked coming into the kitchen.

“Psh no,” I said.

“HELL YEAH!” Louis shouted into my ear.

“Where did you even hide Ashley?” Liam asked as everyone else came out from the patio.

“Oh I hid in Niall’s room,” she said. I looked at her and I saw her give a quick stern look at Niall. I looked over to Niall and he saw it. He quickly shook his head and looked down to the ground. What’s going on between them?

“Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you. Baby you light up my world like nobody else….”

“Wow I really need to change my ringtone,” I said grabbing my phone out of my pocket. I looked at the caller ID and I saw that it was my mom. “Hello?”