Chapter 41: Familiar

CHAPTER 41

*Aaron’s P.O.V.*

Police stationed in the back, some patrolling the front. Cars parked in the front: black vans, station news vans, police vehicles, and some other cars from the fans. In front of the group crowding the front door: paparazzi, and the back of the group: the fans. They are all focused on the front door, waiting for someone to come out.

            I grabbed my phone and decided on something that will for sure make her regret what she did to me and come crawling right back to me.

What is going on? ~Aaron

She’s being questioned about you

Is she giving anything away? ~Aaron

She’s giving everything away.

            No, Janelle. Don’t. I don’t want to be anymore mad at you. Please.

Is she giving away anything useful? ~Aaron

Not really. She did mention that you used to live a couple of blocks away the first time you lived here.

            Good. Once the police get there, they will find nothing. They have nothing to find out my current location.

She alright? ~Aaron

She just went outside. She said she needed a break. Her dad took her out

 This is my chance, my chance to fix all of this. I could apologize, she would forgive me, and she’ll call all of this off. I’ll make her see that this was all a mistake that it wasn’t meant to be for her. Maybe she would even come back to me.

            I planned this thing for a whole three years, but One Direction just had to ruin everything. Everything.

            I got out of my car and snuck my way to the back patio. Watching this house, I knew there was a loose piece of wood in the fence along the side of the house so I made my way through there, and there she was talking to her dad. She looked so beautiful just sitting there in her wheelchair talking to her dad and crying at the same time. Do not worry Janelle this will all end.

            I saw Mr. Evergreen get up; maybe this will be my chance. I crept in closer and then I saw why he got up. Niall. Niall fuckin’ Horan.

            I tried creeping my way back out, but I hit the trash can on the way. Shit. I made a run for it, but that's when an excellent idea hit me. This for sure will make Janelle see what I was talking about.

*Janelle’s P.O.V.*

“Janelle, would you like to talk about the incident that occurred?” Officer McCarthy asked as I returned back to the living room. After my short nap, I decided to continue the questioning. Might as well finish it so I can get it done with.

“Well um Niall and I were talking,” I said as I looked over at Niall, “and all of a sudden I hear something from along the side of the house. I looked and there was a guy wearing a black hoodie and jeans, the same exact outfit that I’ve seen….” And that’s when I remembered. I’ve seen that figure before, way before the night of my party.

“Janelle?” I looked back up and everyone was staring at me. “What are you thinking about?” Harry asked.

“This is not the first time I’ve seen that guy,” I said looking at Officer McCarthy.

“Care to explain,” Officer McCarthy asked as he prepared his notepad.

“Remember after my band concert when we went to eat dinner at that restaurant in um town?” I said looking at Harry. That was the same restaurant we had on our 2nd date when we were dating. I saw his face. He remembered it, and it hurt him more than it did to me.