Chapter 23: Dare

CHAPTER 23

*Harry’s P.O.V.*

“Ok she’s in the room,” Niall said coming down from the guest room. After Janelle’s breakdown in the car, she fell asleep in the car on Niall so he carried her up. Why couldn’t I be the one to save her?

“What happened out there mate?” Liam asked turning everyone’s attention towards me.

“I don’t know,” I said covering my face with my hands. “I thought I had her in my hands. But the fans and the paparazzi got a hold of us. I should’ve been there for her.”

“How could you just let her go like that though?!” Niall shouted. “Did you even know that she was claustrophobic?!”

“I did!” I shouted back. “She told me before we left! I’m sorry Niall!”

“Sorry isn’t good enough Harry! Who knows what the fans or the paparazzi could’ve done to her! What kind of boyfriend are you?!”  Niall shouted back. At that point I just snapped.

“You know what Niall?! Why don’t you just fuck off! Can’t you see that I already feel bad enough?! I’m sorry that I didn’t hold onto her tight enough! I’m sorry that I didn’t keep her safe! I’m sorry alright!” I yelled out. After that I immediately ran upstairs to my room and just broke down.

*Janelle’s P.O.V.*

“You know what Niall?! Why don’t you just fuck off! Can’t you see that I already feel bad enough?! I’m sorry that I didn’t hold onto her tight enough! I’m sorry that I didn’t keep her safe! I’m sorry alright!”

Is that Harry? What’s going on with all the yelling? I sat up and I found myself in the guest room. A few seconds later I heard a door slam. What’s going on? I walked downstairs and saw everyone sitting in the living room.

“Why is there so much yelling?” I groggily said.

“Sorry Janelle there was just a little disagreement,” Louis said.

“About what?” I asked taking a seat on the couch.

“Nothing,” he replied.

“Where’s Harry?” I asked taking a look around the room.

“Up in his room,” Niall said with his face to the ground. I decided to go up to his room and see what’s up. I went to his room and I saw the door closed. I tried opening it, but it was locked.

“Harry?” I asked knocking on the door. “It’s Janelle. Is everything alright?” Nothing. “Can I come in?” After a few seconds I finally heard footsteps and the door opened. I saw Harry’s face and I could see that he was crying.

“Harry? What happened?” I asked.

“It’s nothing,” he replied walking back into his room. I followed behind him and closed the door behind me.