Chapter 7: Is there anything to do here?

Hannah.

My Saturday was draining away and I was getting sader and sader about it by the minute. I got all ready for school, was still ready, and just sitting around in different positions in different places around the house. What an exciting life of the famous you live Hannah. I thought to myself in a slounchy British accent. 

Jeanette was coming downstairs, complaining to grandma about how she has no friends to hangout with over the weekend and how her life is in despair. I rolled my eyes, looking back at Property Brothers on TV when the complaining stopped and a little voice was in my right ear, making me jump in fear at surprise. 

"Hannah! Do you love me?"

"Huh? What's that emotion?" I asked sarcastically.

"Don't do that, come on, aren't you bored?"

"Yeah, that's why I'm taking some time to get to know my new friends today." I indicated the TV and she smacked my arm. 

"You're so stupid. Please, please let'd go to the mall or something." 

"Is there anything that even exists to drive to around here?"

"Yeah, the mall!" She came around the chair and jumped into my lap clutzily. "Please I won't annoy you, and I'll give you ten of my money for gas and since I have money and you have money, we'll buy our worries away for a little while." She was basically pleading. 

"Seriously? You're that desperate you'll give me gas money?" She nodded fast and I shrugged. "Sure then, why not, go get your cash and I'll meet you in the car. Tell grandma where you're going, or someone, and hurry up."

She popped off my lap and ran to do her tasks, I pushed myself from the chair and went to the car, getting the air running and checking that I still looked decent as I hooked up my iPod into the player again and slid my sunglasses on. Maybe I can fill out some job applicatons while I'm there. 

Jeanette sprinted from the house, slamming the door behind her, and almost slid across the hood of Matty to get to the passenger side and jump in. She buckled and smashed the ten in my lap, grinning profusily. "I'm ready when you are sweet, loving, oh so beautiful older sister of mine." She batted her lashes at me with her fake smile and I face palmed.. HER face. 

"Shut up you sack full of shit." She laughed at me and I grinned cheekily, pulling out and turning up the sound of Brighten in my speakers as we drove. I took Jeanette's directions that grandma had GPS'd for her with their phones in the house and thought we'd never get there with all the traffic lights we had to go through. "It'll be Sunday by the time we get there." I complained at the twenty- billionth fucking one. 

"No, it's right there drama queen." She scoffed at me, pointing over to the side of the road where the large mall stood, shining in my face. Thank you, sunglasses. I thought smugly with a smirk as I followed the line of cars pulling in too. I followed behind one until I found myself in a relatively empty parking lot. 

"We're here!" I announced loudly and turned off NeverShoutNever! who was jamming on the Uke in my car. Jeanette and I popped out of Matty and hesitantly walked towards the big building, not knowing what kind of people or stores we'd find ourselves in. 

------- AFTER FINALLY SHOPPING FOR ALMOST AN HOUR. ---------

"Jeanette! We already went in that store!" I yelled out, trying to cover my mouth and duck too everytime I'd yell for my sister's stupid attention. I hated the stares I was getting from people, and I was getting one of my notorious bad feelings I get sometimes randomly that people find annoying about me.