Chapter XXV: A day of A LoveGood

~Luna's POV~

I woke up with the warm sun setting on my face while being wrapped in my soft and cozy blankets. I slowly got up dragging myself to the bathroom where I made a hot bath for myself. After my bath I put on black jeans with a lilac purple baby doll shirt that was underneath a long black denim jacket. As I was finishing tying up my purple and white polka dotted converse I heard a loud thud. I opened the door and to my surprise I found Draco on the floor looking a bit dizzy...

"Oh my....are you alright?' I said walking closer to him. He then got up quicker than I could say Quibbler Fibbler and looked as if he was trying to compose himself.

"...ya....I-I was j-just testing...gravity...ya...it's doing good. but u-um we should really hurry before we are late for class" He said stuffing some books into his bags.

"Draco?" I asked a bit confused

"Yes?" He said still quickly putting his robe on

"You do know today is Saturday right?"

"S-Saturday....Saturday...ya..yep...I knew that" He said putting his bag down "I just wanted to make sure you knew that" He said taking of his robe

"Would you like to go to breakfast though? I'm quite famished" I asked knowing he most likely thought it was Friday...

"Breakfast sounds good, let me just change really quick" He said running in his room. I then sat on the couch for a few minutes admiring at how beautiful outside was when he quickly opened his bedroom door. He wore a black and green plaid long sleeve shirt that was rolled up and unbuttoned with a black undershirt. He also had on black jeans, black converse, and a black wristwatch.

"Sorry...you ready?"

"Yes, are you alright?" I said taking notice of the sweat running down his neck

"Ya" he said noticing where I was looking and wiping of the sweat with his hands.

"Shall we?" he said opening the door

"We shall" I said immediately hearing Professor Snape and Dumbledore's conversation

"I don't understand why you don't like colors?" Dumbledore said loudly

"Is it a crime?' Snape said snide-fully back

"Yes...yes it is" Dumbledore

"Are you both fighting again?" Draco asked as if he was their father

"He started it" Snape said

"I did no such thing" Dumbledore said

"You did though, and if they were here they would agree with me"

"What happened?" Draco asked....the two-hundred and second time. Snape and Dumbledore argue quite a bit.

"All I did was have Minerva bring flowers over here...then Snape went absolutely mad and said that he hopes the flowers die, he is just to cruel" Dumbledore said looking extremely depressed. I then went over to Dumbledore to comfort him....I know Professor Snape can be a bit much at times.

"I do not like bright colors...is that a crime" Snape responded sounding as if he was very reasonable.

"It is...I would banish you to a dungeon but I think you would like it to much"

"I just like dark colors, You are angry over nothing. You're such a child"

"Possibly, but I am a joyful child. Just enjoy the dark colors.....they match your soul perfectly!"

"D-do you See!" Snape said pointing at Dumbledore "He is so childish"

"Now Dumbledore...there is no reason to talk like that" I said facing Dumbledore as he put his head down.

"Child" Snape said glaring at Dumbledore

"Bat"

"child"

"old"

"O-Old....LOOK WHO'S TALKING!" Snape yelled

"Quiet!" Draco shouted "Now Luna and I are headed to breakfast, please try to act like grown adults and reconcile" Draco said pulling me downstairs.

"Argh...thought that would never end" he said as I chuckled

"We've done this so many times, it almost feels like they are our children" I said. Draco then quickly stopped making me bump into him.

"Are you alright?' I said looking up at him and noticing that he was red ear to ear.

"Y-ya...just fine" He said slowly letting go of my hand while we both walked into the Grand Hall.

"Hey...you guys alright?" Erik said as we both sat down.

"Ya...just a long morning" I said as Luna nodded

"Hmmm~" Ginny said smiling as big as she could while everyone caught on to what Ginny was thinking

"so yo-

"No...not like that. We were just talking to Dumbledore.....and Snape" Draco said taking a couple of biscuits. Everyone's smiles quickly faded as they all put their heads down.

"Sorry....that must have been tough" Hermione said as the rest of them looked apologetic as if saying "Hang in there" (They all have heard Snape and Dumbledore argue...even Headmistress McGonagall; who excuses Draco and I for being late when finding out that we were talking to the two of them. Which happens occasionally)

"Do you guys want to go to the three broomsticks" Harry said trying to take their thoughts off of what Dumbledore and Snape argued over this time.

"I'm in" Draco said

"Been craving a Butter Beer" Blaise said. After breakfast we all walked to the three Broomsticks....we all ended up staying there for half of the day just talking and playing outside. It was a very fun day...

'-'-'-'-'-'-'

....Until We Meet Again....