Chapter XVI: From One to Another

This is going to be the last chapter for our Halloween series.....we know....Halloween is long gone, but the series turned out to be longer than we thought. We hope you have enjoyed the Halloween series! We will soon be coming out with our Thanksgiving and Christmas series for this story. Before this gets any longer we would just like to say thank you for everyone that has been reading, commenting, and voting on our story. It is Very much appreciated (^_^)

~Draco POV~

We all ran as fast as we could and when we finally got to the box we put in the keys with a bit of trouble. Thankfully we gave every key we got to Hermione for safe keeping. Everyone else thought that they would most likely lose them. When we opened the box it was so bright that I think we all got blinded for a few seconds. We then heard Headmistress McGonagall's voice

"Well done, you have succeeded the quest's and have returned all five of the keys" *The handcuffs disappeared "As your reward, you each will receive a unique and precious Hogwarts crest ring. These rings are embedded with the finest gems to give it the shine and glow is so well deserves. These rings are irreplaceable so please be sure not to lose them." We all put on the rings and noticed that they each fit perfectly.

"This....is....so....dope" Blaise said

"It's quite beautiful" Luna said gazing at the ring on her finger. I had to admit though....this was one of the coolest things I've ever owned. And I've had some pretty cool things....

"The end of the Test of Courage has come. Please don't feel bad, those who did not complete the quest. This was meant to be a fun event for everyone to enjoy. Now it is getting quite late so we will be asking for everyone to please return to your rooms" Headmistress McGonagall then walked off from her podium and exited the hall. Soon everyone was clearing out and eventually left all of us standing, and probably looking a bit chocked of all of the events that took place in one night.

"Dude....." Blaise said

"This was..." Erik said scratching the back of his neck

"I think I need nap" Ginny said

"Or possibly sleep for the next few days" Cho said

"Thankfully today is Saturday so we at least have tomorrow to sleep in" Astrid said

"We should probably go and get some sleep" I said

"Ya....I might not wake up" Harry said

"Amen to that" Blaise said. We had all gone to our rooms and fell asleep. The moment I laid on my bed I instantly knocked out.

'-'-'-'-'

I woke up to my mother's owl that was pecking at me to get up.

"Alright, alright" I said lazily getting up. When I opened the envelope it said

Dear Draco,

I'm so excited to tell you that I have started my own business! Do you remember the old dusty flower shop that we bought our apartment over? Well as I was walking home from some grocery shopping I saw a sign that said it was going for sale. I got a great deal on it and I think I'm going to open a small café. There are still plenty of flowers in the shop so I think I'm going to make it a garden café. I still have to sort out some kinks but I would love it if you and Blaise would come Home for thanksgiving.

Love, The one and only, Amazing Mother of yours

".....Oh boy" I said sighing. I then quickly got out my ink and some paper and replied back

Dear mother,

We'll come back thanksgiving break. Please don't go overboard and buy any other shops until we get there.